D23 Expo 2015

BrerJon

looks like Star Wars weekends are becoming Star Wars: Season of the Force

Star Wars Weekends were so insanely busy this year, and Food and Wine makes so much money for Epcot, that I think it makes a lot of sense to make it an all-week long festival from next year, especially if there aren't many attractions in the park while construction is ongoing so it gives a nice diversion.

juan

Well, had they not wanted to save money by doing two identical rides instead of two unique ones...
It's still funny how much of an after thought the Florida version was in Glendale. Many higher ups didn't even know it was being duplicated in FL.

SirLink

Far as I know, that's it.
Plus a butt-load of infrastructure work.

That is hella lame .... also it looks like they are still myopic as always. At least announce multiple Pixar themed lands, announce a new Indy Land or something cool.

Expected ... stagnant ... boring. The modern Disney in three words...

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Just found this - A rep for the company told BuzzFeed News that the current plan is to break ground on Disneyland’s Star Wars land by the end of 2017. That land will reside where the Big Thunder Ranch is currently located within Disneyland, as well as some areas within the park that are currently off limits to the public. The Disney rep did not, however, have a time table for the Orlando version of Star Wars land.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/star-wars-theme-parks#.vjRXkXnXW

Kman101

The Studios needs more than that. Disappointed in that regard. I'm sure little stuff like shows but eh. SW Land is amazing but the park needs at least two more rides on top of what they're getting.

ProjectXBlog

The lack of an opening date for Star Wars Land should given pause to any levelheaded fan.

Are we talking before 2020?
at the earliest of earliests i would say 2019/2020. but that's being super optimistic. they announced avatar land almost 4 years ago, this will honestly probably be a 6 year project. they kept reiterating how long it would take during the keynote today

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom