D23 Expo 2015

Magenta Panther

First post here, been lurking for a while. I just wanted to thank everybody for the great work you all do! I love getting all these behind the scenes details, and it's fun talking about the latest rumors with WDW, which I just got back from. Trying to pass the time for another 3 hours;)

Welcome! Love your avatar! ;)

Magenta Panther

^^^ I hope it does! I may be in the minority but I love the Disney Marvel relationship! Marvel Disney characters have held a spot in my heart since childhood. For me is like the best of both worlds to have them together. I guess that'd a reason why so many people want Marvel in the parks as for me it would be a one stop shop!

Guess I'll have to go to DCA for that in a few years!

What are "Marvel Disney" characters? :p

And some worlds should never meet.

If you want Marvel characters in a park, there's this little place called "Universal"....

samosaurus

CMeM2URUsAEfbHQ.png

Magenta Panther

Marvel Disney characters to me are Big Hero 6.

A very good movie. But a far cry from Spiderman climbing up Cinderella's castle, and the like. The Disney artists turned a nondescript minor Marvel comic into a superior Disney version, just like Walt did with classic books and stories. As for the parks, there are real fears out there that Iger will put Marvel attractions smack in Disneyland, which would be sacrilege as far as I'm concerned. Let him put that stuff in DCA's backyard as far away from Walt's park as possible. JMHO.

Mouse3268

What are "Marvel Disney" characters? :p

And some worlds should never meet.

If you want Marvel characters in a park, there's this little place called "Universal"....

There is a also a place called Disneyland were you could meet Iron Man, Thor, or Captain America. Also whatever they are going to call the Studios were you can meet Star Lord. Face it man, you are going to see Marvel anywhere and everywhere that is affiliated with Disney, except WDW (where even there you'll see exceptions).

ToTBellHop

A very good movie. But a far cry from Spiderman climbing up Cinderella's castle, and the like. The Disney artists turned a nondescript minor Marvel comic into a superior Disney version, just like Walt did with classic books and stories. As for the parks, there are real fears out there that Iger will put Marvel attractions smack in Disneyland, which would be sacrilege as far as I'm concerned. Let him put that stuff in DCA's backyard as far away from Walt's park as possible. JMHO.
An opinion I personally agree with. But not everyone, of course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom