D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

projectgamma

I'll assume 21st too.

Ask SD that.

If only I could explain some hilarious details that happened. Next ones will most likely sell better (personally) then WoL just because of their status. If they don't then I'll be completely shocked.

I really wish they were numbering these ones. Some people think there's hundreds, maybe 1k being made. For being much more special then the 2020 ones (inks wise) they are extremely (and shockingly) low. Just makes them more special to those that have them. It won't bother the hardcore collectors though. Without that number, they don't care.

Anyways, this is your capcom saying to go out there and explore whatever is on the other side of that horizon. If you're too scared, go play some really out of date video game or the Disney equivalent of a McD's playground. Or stare at a planter of something that was gone too soon.
Thanks for the hint. Horizons and Play Pavilion it is. Really was hoping for Universe of Energy. Surprise there was not a push for that one. The sad part is that play was up there the longest from that set. I am shocked they chose it since how long it was up.

EDIT: I am hoping they rerelease UoE and the other popular ones that were hard to get the first time in this new serigraph form after these 16 are done with.

Last edited:

projectgamma

So, I got the bigger one since I can double up the original series like below (4 per page, 2 on each side):
rfCy471.jpg

But the 2021 ones will fit perfectly into 24x36 (1 on each side):
xp0JRtR.jpg

(24x36 pages fit into the 27x41 portfolio)

For flattening, I bought 2 sets of the weights from there too. Heavy books work well too.

Nah.
I only have four of the old set so the smaller of them works for me. I have too many lithographs though so I doubt I can fit them like you did in the bigger version. I might just buy the archival sheets and a cheap school binder/portfolio and stick the lithographs in there.

Last edited:

Acidslug

Does anyone know of any cheap portfolios to store these into? I just can't afford the one @trainplane3 mentioned, https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/collections/all/products/movie-poster-storage-portfolio, at the moment. I am tempted to get this one though, https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/c...print-storage-portfolio?variant=7256508268605. It still sounds too expensive.
So, I got the bigger one since I can double up the original series like below (4 per page, 2 on each side):
rfCy471.jpg

But the 2021 ones will fit perfectly into 24x36 (1 on each side):
xp0JRtR.jpg

(24x36 pages fit into the 27x41 portfolio)

For flattening, I bought 2 sets of the weights from there too. Heavy books work well too.

Nah.

They sure are struggling with shipping though... Ordered mine 2 months ago still waiting.

trainplane3

They sure are struggling with shipping though... Ordered mine 2 months ago still waiting.
I want to get one of these, but I just can't pull the trigger on one with that delay. Currently, the website shows shipping in August for the portfolios.
They totally are. I put a order in December and got it in March. I look at it as "it doesn't hurt to place the order now". The longer I put it off, the longer it was until I actually got it.

begood524

I know people were talking about this earlier and I wanted to ask: if anyone received one of the smaller lithographs that was damaged, how long did it take for Disney to give you a "good" one? I got the Mission: SPACE one yesterday and the matte was full of creases.

Surferboy567

Here they are:

It doesn't surprise me at all that ShopDisney has given up trying to capture the effects.

Wasn’t that hard to guess given the descriptions but happy to see these two be made into serigraphs.

Kinda a little weird they chose not to make Test Track.

EDIT: Wow, these have very short runs on them. Only 9 days? I am sure that the Horizons one will do very well for them. Both designs are very well done.

Surferboy567

As we reach the end of another neighborhood (the best one in my opinion) the question then becomes what is everyone’s plans for World Showcase?

World Showcase has the biggest collection, and in my opinion is the worst neighborhood when compared with the others (in terms of lithographs and serigraphs of course). For myself, I don’t plan on getting much from World Showcase. Infact, at least for now the only print I am considering getting is Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. That could change though depending.

As for serigraphs, my predictions are pretty straightforward since their isn’t much to work with in terms of attractions.

1.) Frozen Ever After
2.) Gran Fiesta Tour
3.) Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
4.) Malestrom

Anyways, I am not entirely sure on what I am going to get from this neighborhood. I do plan on buying at least one though, just to have at least one representative from World Showcase for the collection. While this neighborhood may not that be that exciting (at least for me) compared to the others, the last neighborhood World Celebration is shaping up to be the second best. That is a neighborhood I plan on getting lots of lithographs from to finish out the year collecting these.

EDIT: I almost forgot Malestrom, that seems very likely to be made into a serigraph so had to update the predictions.

Last edited:

runnsally

As we reach the end of another neighborhood (the best one in my opinion) the question then becomes what is everyone’s plans for World Showcase?

World Showcase has the biggest collection, and in my opinion is the worst neighborhood when compared with the others (in terms of lithographs and serigraphs of course). For myself, I don’t plan on getting much from World Showcase. Infact, at least for now the only print I am considering getting is Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. That could change though depending.

As for serigraphs, my predictions are pretty straightforward since their isn’t much to work with in terms of attractions.

1.) Frozen Ever After
2.) Gran Fiesta Tour
4.) Malestrom

Anyways, I am not entirely sure on what I am going to get from this neighborhood. I do plan on buying at least one though, just to have at least one representative from World Showcase for the collection. While this neighborhood may not that be that exciting (at least for me) compared to the others, the last neighborhood World Celebration is shaping up to be the second best. That is a neighborhood I plan on getting lots of lithographs from to finish out the year collecting these.

EDIT: I almost forgot Malestrom, that seems very likely to be made into a serigraph so had to update the predictions.
Maelstrom or bust

trainplane3

1.) Frozen Ever After
2.) Gran Fiesta Tour
4.) Malestrom

World Celebration brings a lot of good possibilities. They have a chance to make people that got cancelled in the September (2020) disaster happy.

For a litho, I'd get American Adventure personally. The serigraph version is pretty impressive in person with the white contrasting heavily with the red, white, blue, and orange.

Wasn’t that hard to guess given the descriptions but happy to see these two be made into serigraphs.

Kinda a little weird they chose not to make Test Track.

EDIT: Wow, these have very short runs on them. Only 9 days? I am sure that the Horizons one will do very well for them. Both designs are very well done.
The length of the run doesn't mean too much if they don't market it in the first place. WoL had 2 weeks and...uh...well it was available for the people that wanted it. I think these two will do well. Most certainly will run circles around WoL.

Surferboy567

For a litho, I'd get American Adventure personally. The serigraph version is pretty impressive in person with the white contrasting heavily with the red, white, blue, and orange.
I was thinking about American Adventure as well, but then wall space becomes an issue for Celebration. So, that’s why I am unsure. Right now, I wouldn’t be getting any country specific posters because of the wall space constraint. That could change though depending.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom