D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Surferboy567

What's the deal with Shop Disney today? Is something being released?

View attachment 540579
I thought I saw a tweet that the latest Stitch merch collection came out today. Lion King based I believe, at least I think that was today.

EDIT: Just checked that tweet, and it looks like that was released today. It’s probably that, also the EPCOT posters are holding strong on the top products section.

Last edited:

Crazydisneyfanluke

Question, Is it common for the different sized posters to be shipped separately if ordered at the same time?

I have shipping conformations for 5 of the smaller posters but not the 2 larger ones I ordered.

trainplane3

Question, Is it common for the different sized posters to be shipped separately if ordered at the same time?

I have shipping conformations for 5 of the smaller posters but not the 2 larger ones I ordered.
Yes. The larger ones will begin shipping about 2-3 weeks after the final order date (3/31 in the case of Land and LS). The smaller ones will ship quicker since they're lithos and being produced as they're ordered.

trainplane3

Soarin' is here and the initial look is...lacking?
nHu2U0z.jpg

But once I got a bit closer and moved around it, the metallic effect is definitely there. It's actually almost everywhere.
aApoQNj.jpg

LOnyqZz.jpg

TQKSSvf.jpg

Straight on:
2zxYWPK.jpg

Moving down a bit:
A4oVPGR.jpg

And off to the side:
x3INyYF.jpg

And yes, the mountain is fixed compared to what ShopDisney showed:
9LQNiTC.jpg

Last edited:

griffin ferrari

Advise needed: I ordered the new seas serigraph off of shop Disney last week, I was able to get the Land serigraph from the first time it was offered. My question is since I am most likely going to order most of the FW pavilions, since started late should I /is it worth it to order the new land serigraph?

trainplane3

Advise needed: I ordered the new seas serigraph off of shop Disney last week, I was able to get the Land serigraph from the first time it was offered. My question is since I am most likely going to order most of the FW pavilions, since started late should I /is it worth it to order the new land serigraph?
It's really personal opinion. I like the larger size and the shinyness. If you're trying to have a chunk of FW in the large size, I suppose why not order it?

But if you're limited on space then skipping it would make sense since you already own a version of it. These are huge compared to the originals.

So I guess I'd ask myself...
Space?
Money?
Matching series?
Feelings for the pavilion?
Size?
Colors?

DreamfinderGuy

Anybody have any frame recommendations for the large size ones? Considering they're just basic 24x36 posters I'm not going to buy custom frames like I did for the original series, but I would like to know if anyone has some solid frames they can vouch for.

Surferboy567

I’m not sure if this is correct but I’ve been thinking. I find it strange that Disney hasn’t labeled any of the World Nature lithos are leaving the store on March 31 like they did for the serigraphs.

Then, I took a look at the Guardians date the 19th. Many of you know the re-release was kicked off on January 18th with Moana serigraph and World Nature lithos.

I’m starting to think that the switchover to World Discovery won’t occur till April 18th. Instead of what I was hoping April 1st. Making the new pattern releases on the 18th. To fall in line with the delayed release of Nature.

I hope, this isn’t the case would like to order World Discovery on April 1st. Just thought I would share.

What does everyone else think?

EDIT: I, of course could be reading too much into it but maybe their is something to this?

Last edited:

thunderclap8

Anybody have any frame recommendations for the large size ones? Considering they're just basic 24x36 posters I'm not going to buy custom frames like I did for the original series, but I would like to know if anyone has some solid frames they can vouch for.
Michaels has buy one get two free at the moment: https://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-belmont-frame-black/10392851.html They're a good basic frame.

If you want to make sure the prints stay in top shape, consider getting some acid-free backing to replace the default cardboard that they come with. Otherwise the print will get discolored over time. Michaels' frame shop will custom cut them for you and they don't cost much.

You could also add spacers to keep the print off the plexiglass. If it's pushed up against it and any moisture ever gets in, the ink will stick when you take the print out: https://www.framedestination.com/blog/accessories/feeling-lost-in-spacers-heres-help
I think Michaels sells spacers at the frame shop too, not 100% sure though.

And then at the high end you could also replace the plexi with museum or UV glass. That gets pricey, but still less than a full custom frame job.

Surferboy567

Michaels has buy one get two free at the moment: https://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-belmont-frame-black/10392851.html They're a good basic frame.
I can vouch for the Michael’s frame. I bought one for the Soarin’ litho. I now have three additional ones for Discovery.

Hadn’t considered a backing for the lithos though. I also took out their mat and just kept the one that came with the print.

I also think they have sizes for serigraph. Haven’t seen them myself but they seem to have lots of sizes.

trainplane3

That's all I've ordered and I received Collectors Editions tracking info from UPS today. Must be.
I didn't ask if they were shipping already but it makes sense.

And the portfolio. It's a great idea. I definitely wouldn't put it away standing up due unneeded stress on the binding/ring things. The 27x41 was a good move. Also got some 24x36 sleeves as well.
PXL_20210323_203153842 (1).jpg

PXL_20210320_233323814 (1).jpg

Mesa Azul

So, this is what came today:

20210324_152907.jpg

Definitely not the Living Seas 😉 Already called ShopDisney and they're taking care of it. Not sure how I got these by mistake, but it happens. SD was fast to re-order me the prints and send a return label for the art. Looks like the new posters aren't shipping yet.

Surferboy567

View attachment 542092

Definitely not the Living Seas 😉 Already called ShopDisney and they're taking care of it. Not sure how I got these by mistake, but it happens. SD was fast to re-order me the prints and send a return label for the art. Looks like the new posters aren't shipping yet.
I thought it was strange they were shipping so early. Since that would break pattern.

Good to see they are resolving it!

trainplane3

View attachment 542092

Hah! That's a whoopsie.

But ya, while it would make sense to ship asap they seem to like to hold off and finalize stuff once the orders are done.

Last edited:

Acidslug

I didn't ask if they were shipping already but it makes sense.

And the portfolio. It's a great idea. I definitely wouldn't put it away standing up due unneeded stress on the binding/ring things. The 27x41 was a good move. Also got some 24x36 sleeves as well.
View attachment 541975

View attachment 541978

Do you have a link to a portfolio you recommend? I need to get one for all of mine that are not in frames.

trainplane3

Do you have a link to a portfolio you recommend? I need to get one for all of mine that are not in frames.
This is what I went with:
Orders are taken on a monthly basis. Sadly shipping is all screwed up and delayed. Mine ended up arriving nearly a month and a half behind schedule.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom