D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Surferboy567

We are expecting the Discovery lithos on April 1st? Since they changed the date of the serigraph release for Guardians they could change the pattern. I still think April 1st is our day for the next neighborhood.

Mesa Azul

Exciting. I snagged both the Land and Living Seas in the new format. Really got to say I'm impressed with the new printing. Probably up for a Guardians, too. Now I'm desperately needing a portfolio ;)

trainplane3

I got both the land and and the seas on Monday. I told myself no to the land but with the new inks, the colors should be fantastic. Along the seas, they are going to look good. I just have to make room on the walls somewhere.
I'm grabbing them too of course. Looking forward to Soarin' coming soon-ish too. I think it'll ship right as Land and LS orders are closed.

It's roughly been a little over a month from the day the orders first go up to when they start arriving.

Surferboy567

I got both the land and and the seas on Monday. I told myself no to the land but with the new inks, the colors should be fantastic. Along the seas, they are going to look good. I just have to make room on the walls somewhere.
I'm grabbing them too of course. Looking forward to Soarin' coming soon-ish too. I think it'll ship right as Land and LS orders are closed.

It's roughly been a little over a month from the day the orders first go up to when they start arriving.
These remind me since the next neighborhood is World Discovery. What is everyone going for in that neighborhood wave?

griffin ferrari

I just pulled the trigger on my first serigraph rerelease (the seas) yesterday, wast trying to keep to the small prints but the inks on the big one looks too cool for me to say no.

projectgamma

Good to know. With two serigraphs being in production at the same time, I can understand a longer wait.

trainplane3

I just pulled the trigger on my first serigraph rerelease (the seas) yesterday, wast trying to keep to the small prints but the inks on the big one looks too cool for me to say no.
Now that the pictures on the site are perfected, I have a feeling that'll be the effect it'll have on people. Moana is great looking even though it's (IMO) the most boring of them. And knowing it's the first step is even better. The later in the series, the better they'll look. There's constant improvements being made throughout this entire run.

So good luck holding out! :p

Good to know. With two serigraphs being in production at the same time, I can understand a longer wait.
There's a lot more going into these this time around too. So it'll go very silent until you get a random charge or a UPS notification.

hopemax

I forget... When the quarter ends and we change neighborhoods, do the lithos go away or just new ones added? I want to get the Moana litho but haven't ordered yet, and want to know if I need to do it by the end of the month.

DreamfinderGuy

Bit the bullet on Seas. In it for Guardians next month too. I'll stick around as long as I can afford the new releases. Hoping to pick up Energy, Horizons, SSE, and Imagination as they release.

DCLcruiser

What's the deal with Shop Disney today? Is something being released?

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 10.07.34 AM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom