D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Mesa Azul

Well, I guess now it's 16 days and a few hours away until we get to do it all again! :D I really, really, really hope they took something away from the frustration of this last batch. Especially now since it's two bad batches in a row and I know there are certainly a lot of frustrated people who missed out on the re-up Monday morning and didn't get a poster from SD.

I'd really like a Gran Fiesta Tour, and will be bummed if once again I get an order in on time, only to have it cancel, only to have to scramble and try and get it again the next day... Again, if I miss it, OK, that's on me, but if I get one and Disney screws up, that just makes me mad. Oh well, 16 days and we'll find out. I'm half tempted just to buy one off eBay and not feel obligated to be up all night/next day watching and waiting... Half tempted.

ChadInOKC

Well, I guess now it's 16 days and a few hours away until we get to do it all again! :D I really, really, really hope they took something away from the frustration of this last batch. Especially now since it's two bad batches in a row and I know there are certainly a lot of frustrated people who missed out on the re-up Monday morning and didn't get a poster from SD.

I'd really like a Gran Fiesta Tour, and will be bummed if once again I get an order in on time, only to have it cancel, only to have to scramble and try and get it again the next day... Again, if I miss it, OK, that's on me, but if I get one and Disney screws up, that just makes me mad. Oh well, 16 days and we'll find out. I'm half tempted just to buy one off eBay and not feel obligated to be up all night/next day watching and waiting... Half tempted.That

That's a good plan except for if the market forces you to pay $300+++ for a $90 poster. (like me) lol

DreamfinderGuy

I hope they iron everything out with this batch because I am gonna be omega mad if I end up having to buy Wonders of Life off of eBay. That's the final wave so one would hope every possible issue would be fixed by then.

Edit: Censor didn't like my other word for "mad".

Last edited:

ChadInOKC

Is this pretty much the primo spot to discuss these poster releases or is there a facebook group out there or something as well? I ended up buying the Harmonious poster on eBay as well since I only had to spend a few bucks over what original price was. Perhaps it will go up in value and prestige like the others in time?

trainplane3

I hope they iron everything out with this batch because I am gonna be omega ****ed if I end up having to buy Wonders of Life off of eBay. That's the final wave so one would hope every possible issue would be fixed by then.
It really should've been straightened out for October. Various groups were very well aware of what happened in September and didn't want a repeat. It is funny though, in September people were confused then expressed anger. In October, it was straight to anger without hesitation.

Is this pretty much the primo spot to discuss these poster releases or is there a facebook group out there or something as well? I ended up buying the Harmonious poster on eBay as well since I only had to spend a few bucks over what original price was. Perhaps it will go up in value and prestige like the others in time?
FB group over here is an alternative to here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2811802049048497

Mesa Azul

And the most frustrating was that the batches earlier in the year, up to September, were fine. Like, WTH Happened? The Horizons/Imagination/UofE/Communicore batch sold out fast too, but there were no hiccups at all that batch. Likewise, the world showcase quartet after was definitely slower selling and no problems. It all started with the fireworks batch in September. Was that just Disney wanting to step in and stop the eBay flipping? If so, they ramped that up 100X by making these even more frustrating to get for the folks who actually want them.

Mesa Azul

I am thinking of sitting this month's out. Gotta save up for the bloodbath on December 7th.
Makes sense. Hopefully by then we'll actually have a smooth sale, again. I'm in for one in November, but three for December so, I definitely feel a lot less worried about getting the poster I want in a few weeks. Still, WTH Disney! I guess we'll see how things go.

hopemax

I was planning on just waiting for December. But then I realized the White Rabbit is on the UK poster and I have an Alice in Wonderland collection. Now I'm fighting with myself with, "Why buy 1 if all 3 are available when you are online?"

cmarten

I was planning on just waiting for December. But then I realized the White Rabbit is on the UK poster and I have an Alice in Wonderland collection. Now I'm fighting with myself with, "Why buy 1 if all 3 are available when you are online?"
Yeah you never know how they look in person and it’s better now that later LOL. Meanwhile I’m staring at a combo pack of Horizons/Imagination/Communicore/Energy and telling myself that it is not a good idea...

hopemax

Yeah you never know how they look in person and it’s better now that later LOL. Meanwhile I’m staring at a combo pack of Horizons/Imagination/Communicore/Energy and telling myself that it is not a good idea...
The $1900 ones on Ebay? I've spent too long starring at those listings too. "It's more than my mortgage." Repeat until the bad thoughts pass.

Mesa Azul

It is a good looking design. I really like the look of the UK poster, but I know I won’t hang it on a wall, so I‘d feel foolish buying it. I don’t really want to collect them all, just the few I like, or the pavilions that really meant a lot to me as a kid. Sure there’s good flipability here, but I’m not really into the whole making money off of other peoples missing out on a sale. Bad vibes for me on that, and I just buy what I’ll want to display.

JP7722

Got my set in today! Excited that all of them are #14. I agree with everyone that when you order the whole set you get a lower number. I ordered all three and the land sold out a minute or two after.

Last month I ordered all 3 again and got # 37. My friend ordered illuminations placed his order ahead of me and got #271 or 273 (cant remember lol)

Last edited:
Got my set in today! Excited that all of them are #14. I agree with everyone that when you order the whole set you get a lower number. I ordered all three and the land sold out a minute or two after.

Last month I ordered all 3 again and got # 37. My friend ordered illuminations placed his order ahead of me and got #271 or 273 (cant remember lol)

i ordered all 3 and got 102. I don’t really care as I am never gonna sell them but it would have been fun to have a low number like you.

trainplane3

Well that was lucky:
PXL_20201017_181057669.jpg

PXL_20201017_181901183.jpg

PXL_20201017_181937837.jpg

PXL_20201017_180759476.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom