D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

flutas

Hang in there! I only posted because someone was thinking that if you ordered 3 posters together that they were starting with those, then two, and so on. I just ordered the Land and was showing that if that is the case, solo purchases are shipping. I am more excited about my Imagination poster being in the mail from eBay. The poster. Not the price.

On a side note...Still a release of just 300 right? Or do we think they made more cause of the debacle?
And on next round are we thinking Gran Fiesta is going to be the sellout first?
Still 300. :)

Mesa Azul

Hang in there! I only posted because someone was thinking that if you ordered 3 posters together that they were starting with those, then two, and so on. I just ordered the Land and was showing that if that is the case, solo purchases are shipping. I am more excited about my Imagination poster being in the mail from eBay. The poster. Not the price.

On a side note...Still a release of just 300 right? Or do we think they made more cause of the debacle?
And on next round are we thinking Gran Fiesta is going to be the sellout first?
I guess it depends on what drops with Gran Fiesta Tour. If it is Mexico and UK, I think it's a safe bet. If they drop it with Wonders of Life, then probably not. I could see the end being Test Track, World of Motion, and Play. I guess the question is, where does Wonders of Life drop, November or December?

trainplane3

I guess it depends on what drops with Gran Fiesta Tour. If it is Mexico and UK, I think it's a safe bet. If they drop it with Wonders of Life, then probably not. I could see the end being Test Track, World of Motion, and Play. I guess the question is, where does Wonders of Life drop, November or December?
Should be December.

Rteetz

632900FA-E52A-4DE6-B0F7-4856494AEE53.jpeg

Just picked it up!

When in doubt leave a little note with your name saying you approve leaving the tube with signature and date. Couldn’t hurt.
I’ve done this twice now and they have left it both time. This time I even had them hide it around the corner of my house and they did. Had to work at 4 yesterday and they arrived at 5:30

Underdog

I just checked UPS MyChoice and I saw tracking details for my two posters. While I was looking at them, the ShopDisney shipping notifications emails came in! The scheduled delivery is for tuesday of next week.

FYI - I did a separate order for each poster.

flutas

Very accurate my young one. ;)

At least I believe so.

I *think* this is the schedule...

November
  • United Kingdom
  • Mary Poppins RIP (maybe? ask me later)
  • Mexico
  • Grand Fiesta Tour

December
  • World of Motion
  • Test Track
  • Wonders of Life
  • Play

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
Last night, at 1:26 AM EST, my Land and Soarin' posters, which had been cancelled and reordered in the afternoon, shipped. My Kitchen Kabaret poster, which was part of my original 3:01 AM EST order, has still yet to ship.

I am on the fence about the November release. Although I have wanted one of the potential releases, I am tired of the process with ShopDisney. My 12:02 AM PST Illuminations poster was cancelled and I lost a full day with the Land release. After placing an order for all three posters at 12:01 AM PST and losing two, I spent my Tuesday trying to understand what happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom