D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

ChadInOKC

I have missed out on all of these. I had no idea and I love them. Sickens me to bid on ebay and overpay for more Disney stuff, but just lost a bid on a Land poster. :( I have a few more offers in on another Land and Soarin. We will see what happens. Interested in Horizons as well. I think it would take a small fortune to get all the ones I want now. o_O

Mesa Azul

The pending charge for my posters is off my card, but despite receiving them both this week, I’ve got no actual charge on my card. Anyone else? Not sure what happened, or if it will show up again in a few days. I have to imagine it will, but that’s strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rteetz

The pending charge for my posters is off my card, but despite receiving them both this week, I’ve got no actual charge on my card. Anyone else? Not sure what happened, or if it will show up again in a few days. I have to imagine it will, but that’s strange.
My charge reappeared today.

Last edited by a moderator:

FigmentFan82

Arrived!!
90F8D05D-9187-4D64-AA92-0FFC28FDB2F6.jpeg

trainplane3

This is what happens when you order two on one card, then the third on another card. BUT then two of those get cancelled so you make two new orders with one order on each of the cards. I'm not mad since I did this to myself, just laughing at how stupid it's going to look making UPS come to the house three days in a row with the same exact kind of package.
collect.JPG

thunderclap8

Just got a UPS confirmation that my KK from the initial drop has shipped. Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes of ShopDisney!
Same! My 3am KK and the one I ordered later in the day (didn't believe the first would ship) are both enroute. Everything preliminarily accounted for, at last.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom