D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

0688232C-1245-46ED-A2CA-8447C4ABD201.jpeg
Numbers for those interested

Mesa Azul

Well, I’m not proud of it but I pulled the trigger on Horizons and Illuminations on EBay after the sellers accepted my offers. Still more than I wanted to pay but I know these things will bring me and my family a lot of happiness
That's what it's all about. No shame in it if you go in with that mindset and you pay what you want, especially if these will go on a wall and not stay in their tube in a closet as some lost treasure. Hope you and the family enjoy them!

hopemax

Has anyone who successfully ordered KK in the first batch received a shipping notice for it?

My 2nd order with the other two says shipped, but still waiting on that KK.

trainplane3

So a fun observation: the market is leveling around $200-300 for each on the September release:
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Remember when people were asking and getting (in some cases) crazy prices?
madness.JPG

If there's something you want in the 300 runs, just wait a bit. The 100 series of posters (ok the Seas and SSE) probably won't drop for a very long time (if ever) though.

Mesa Azul

I know that Reflections of Earth is by far the longest running, and probably most deserving, iteration of the show, but I kind of wish it was just Illuminations, or... if we were really being nutty, a Laserphonic Fantasy poster to go along with it :D. It's the same reason I wasn't too excited for the Soarin' poster, and ultimately decided to skip it after my initial order was canceled. Love the design, but Soarin' Around the World? Nah, not my Soarin'! I'd rather have Over California if I was going to hang it on a wall. I'm definitely an older-school, 80s and early 90s, Epcot kid, though, so my opinions are far from mass-market, I'm sure.

JP7722

Does anyone have any experience getting framing done at Hobby Lobby? I'm finally getting around to having some of mine framed and we have have one near us.

Branman

Does anyone have any experience getting framing done at Hobby Lobby? I'm finally getting around to having some of mine framed and we have have one near us.
Yes. I got my Energy poster framed at Hobby Lobby. I have a picture of it earlier in this thread. What questions do you have?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom