D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

begood524

Does anyone have any experience getting framing done at Hobby Lobby? I'm finally getting around to having some of mine framed and we have have one near us.
I got mine framed there too, the end product looked great but they took quite a long time and did not have it ready when promised.

hornett

Hob Lob, like Michaels and other big box stores will totally get the job done & sometimes you can get killer deals with coupons. But its kinda hit or miss if it will be some kid working on your thing or a pro. I kinda prefer the small business local framer type whose entire career is framing. Plus if something happens and they need to replace your print i'd rather deal with someone personally than a giant company.

wonkabars7

Avoid Hobby Lobby. They have no clue what they are doing and are better meant for cheap prints, photos, etc...generic/worthless wall art. They will trim, mount, leave indentions, etc in the art...if you want to frame but have freedom to remove the print in mint condition then get a flip frame at Spotlight Displays which uses archival overlays. Could go on for paragraphs about HL nightmares...

durangojim

For those of us who have a lot of posters that are being framed, it might not be a bad investment to just order a mat cutter and mats ourselves and find frames that you like.

JP7722

Thanks guys! I was worried about taking the posters to a chain place that probably wouldn't care about it. I will do what some of you suggested and look for a local framer.

Thanks guys! I was worried about taking the posters to a chain place that probably wouldn't care about it. I will do what some of you suggested and look for a local framer.
I know most folks have already mentioned what they’ve done, I usually purchase mine from Frameiteasy. It’s slightly pricier, but the quality frame and super reliable shipping it comes in makes it my favorite!

Attachments

• 60506CD6-98E7-4CD1-A0AE-68648F324755.jpeg
    60506CD6-98E7-4CD1-A0AE-68648F324755.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 60BA949E-63FE-42E3-9668-BE909C962D40.jpeg
    60BA949E-63FE-42E3-9668-BE909C962D40.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 92

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom