D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
I purchased all three at 3:01 AM EST. My Land and Soarin' were cancelled, however, my Kitchen Kabaret remains in process. When the posters were rereleased in the afternoon, I reordered the Land and Soarin', both of which are also still in process for me.

Since the fiasco, I have been wondering which posters, if any, I will receive and if Kitchen Kabaret will survive.

runnsally

I purchased all three at 3:01 AM EST. My Land and Soarin' were cancelled, however, my Kitchen Kabaret remains in process. When the posters were rereleased in the afternoon, I reordered the Land and Soarin', both of which are also still in process for me.

Since the fiasco, I have been wondering which posters, if any, I will receive and if Kitchen Kabaret will survive.
Exactly the same scenario for me. Fingers crossed!

Mesa Azul

I'm paying good money for Imagination & Living Seas if anybody is out there with some. Not Ebay but still stupid money. Just saying...
Maybe try on the Facebook group? I've been tempted to post something similar there for Living Seas, but honestly I think we're in a super hype time for these. I can't help but feel right now it is completely insane what the prices of these are going for. As someone who frequents auctions like Van Eaton and Profiles in History, these posters are already getting up to the range of park used, original attraction posters, and that's just stupid. I have to imagine once the hype dies down a bit, these won't be trading for as high, but maybe I'm way wrong.

JP7722

Hi everyone I've been lurking here for a while. I just wanted to say thank you for everyone that posted about the posters being back up on Tuesday. My order had been cancelled like most others that morning. I left work on Tuesday, checked this forum when I got in my car, and got an order in right before the land sold out. This will get me up to 10 different serigraphs, so thank you so much!

Anyone have any 18x27 frames they can recommend? not 100% happy with the one I have.

I couldn’t find any 18 x 27 so I bought 20 x 28 from Michael’s. It’s $56.99 on their site. Last week it was buy 1 get 1 free. I put a black mat behind the poster. This is what I will be doing again when these new posters arrive.

Captain Barbossa

Pending charge for my cancelled order has finally disappeared and the money is back in my account, including the $15 handling fee, so thankfully I don’t have to contact SD about that. The pending charge for my reorder has disappeared too, but I’m not worried. It’ll show back up in a few days if it hasn’t shipped before then.

wonkabars7

I couldn’t find any 18 x 27 so I bought 20 x 28 from Michael’s. It’s $56.99 on their site. Last week it was buy 1 get 1 free. I put a black mat behind the poster. This is what I will be doing again when these new posters arrive.
Try Spotlight Displays. Best way to frame anything being removable and its cheap. Nice to rotate these Epcot posters in and out too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom