D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

redstorm63

Assuming they didn’t use any kind of discount beyond Shipmagic, it’d be around $90. $81 if they used D23MAGIC. Say it’s about $10 to buy a new tube and ship with. That’s still a hefty profit even with eBay fees.
I can't remember, was the WDW AP discount working at this time? If it was, that would bring the cost of the poster down to $63.

Mesa Azul

Sure, if they did or could use those codes... Or does the AP discount always work and this non-annual pass holder is just dumb and overpaid for my last few sets? ;) Also possible. Fact of the matter, whether you think they should or shouldn't be getting this money, chances are they're still not really making that much and you're also not really paying that much over what these were first run from shop Disney, whether or not you used codes. If you really want Japan, I'd recommend just getting it and not worrying about it. Life's too short, and the limited run of these posters means they're just going to be fewer and farther between in the future with likely much higher mark ups. Your call, of course, but $162 for a poster I want... I'd snag that in a heartbeat after seeing what some of these are going for now.

What is your poster worth and how much should you be paying for posters? This site has all the answers and you can sign up for free to view prices!
E5283CEC-5250-4527-8A87-A5B3E2E3E03C.jpeg
54370FFF-B4F4-451A-8429-A6233CD55CF4.jpeg

flutas

There is a website called Watch Count where you can use the item number to look up the auction. Most of the time it will show the best offer sold price. But not always.
There's another one I know of.

hornett

Expressobeans will also reveal the price If you add the listing to the site via eBay ID. I don’t think these are all actually sold though. Lots of same sellers putting up same numbered copies to jack the sold prices.

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
I was watching the 4 poster group on eBay with Horizons, Imagination, Communicore, and Universe. I have them all except Imagination. Was going to sell the other three at reasonable prices. My $1125 bid lost. Overall, when you think about it, someone got a good deal for 4.

I would kill for Living Seas & Imagination!

I was watching the 4 poster group on eBay with Horizons, Imagination, Communicore, and Universe. I have them all except Imagination. Was going to sell the other three at reasonable prices. My $1125 bid lost. Overall, when you think about it, someone got a good deal for 4.

Same I had a bid on that group too. Need imagination and Horizons...

Mesa Azul

Definitely. Could have easily sold the other three for fair prices and made that a good deal. Bummer on missing the auction, but hopefully you'll get another shot. Imagination seems to be creeping up in price. :(

I feel like I snagged one of the last copies from Shop Disney. The night the posters released, I bought Horizons and Universe of Energy straight away, but went back and forth on Communicore and Imagination. After about twenty minutes I said, ah... they're cool, I'll grab the other two. After checking out Imagination was gone from the site. I think the other three lasted well into the morning, so, I definitely got lucky on that change of heart. Hope you find a copy, and we both find reasonably (yeah... dreaming, but if we can dream it....) copies of the Living Seas.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Anyone still have a pending Soarin’ or Land from the initial midnight drop? Just curious.
Credit card companies automatically drop pending charges after 7 days without a "hard" charge, it isn't a Disney thing. Its pretty common for merchandise that doesn't ship within that window,

runnsally

Credit card companies automatically drop pending charges after 7 days without a "hard" charge, it isn't a Disney thing. Its pretty common for merchandise that doesn't ship within that window,
Yep - get that. Just curious if any of the actual orders survived. My initial drop KK is hanging tough.

Mesa Azul

Heck, I still have a pending charge in PayPal for my cancelled illuminations poster.
Yeah, Paypal auths seem to stick around for a really long time, but they just sit like that and never end up charging you. I had one fall off this summer that was pending since the holidays when I tried to buy something that was out of stock and canceled at another store. It sat pending until at least July when I noticed it gone. They were really hopeful that would finally go through, I guess :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom