D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
My order was at 3:07 eastern and was just cancelled.
I can't figure out why. Are they seriously cancelling the earliest orders? What is the strategy for the remaining posters then? Almost seems like a lottery at this point. Why not just pull the listing when they reach 300 orders? Sorry for those who got up early and had their's cancelled, that is beyond frustrating.

Captain Barbossa

I purchased both Illuminations and the Millennium Celebration. My order was completed at 3:10am. I’ve not received an email saying that it’s been canceled. (Knock on wood) I’ve been checking my order status on ShopDisney and all it says is that my order is “in progress”.

Ddad4

I was in progress earlier today. I sent an email to them to share my displeasure At being cancelled. Not likely to matter but I sent it. Funny thing is I have not had any issues with prior purchases- including Imagination.

hornett

7 mins is a long time tbh. If you look at mondo, bottleneck, etc stuff goes in seconds with similar run sizes. I’d suggest carting and checking out ASAP. Flutas hooked us up with direct links too which are much faster than searching. Thanks for that btw.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I purchased an Illuminations poster at 9:55AM ET and it still says in progress. I really hope it does not get cancelled but feel bad for those of you who ordered before me and are now getting cancelled. Shop Disney has been a terrible system for a while now and it just does not seem like they have any desire to fix the issues.

trainplane3

I'll just say if my order gets cancelled then it's total proof they're randomly cancelling them, ignoring the time the orders are placed at.

Captain Barbossa

Just got the email saying that my IllumiNations poster has been canceled, Millennium Celebration still in progress. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Yeah, I’m PO, as are most people who’ve gotten this email. I know it won’t do any good, but what’s the email address or phone number for the ******* who work customer service?

redstorm63

Does ShopDisney have no inventory system? How hard is it to put 300 posters into inventory and stop selling when you hit zero? Disney never ceases to amaze! :banghead:
With the problems that ShopDisney has been having with other merchandise being poorly packaged and shipped, this doesn't surprise me. Makes me angry that I may have to go to eBay to try and get this poster as Illuminations was one of the grails for me in this series.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom