D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Horizons1

Got Millennium Celebration and Illuminations. I couldn’t decide. But I know it wasn’t going to be Harmonius. Will be giving one up most likely.
When is the next release? Bummed I missed The others.
So far the trend has been the first Monday of the month.

Horizons1

That's one of the reasons why I stayed quiet on the posters for so long. I had the release pattern figured out for the second round that went up online but chose to not mention due to that in the hopes that fans would beat those people to them.

It's also one of the reasons why I wish they would release a non-limited edition version.
Good call. Then you can charge 800 for a poster. :p
677400AA-EC92-4C03-BE8D-0A224B781B4C.jpeg

trainplane3

Good call. Then you can charge 800 for a poster. :p
Pffft, mine aren't being sold any time soon. Luckily it's only 1 per person and the edition size is 300 and not 100 like it originally was. So scalpers won't be able to stock up on them and have to decide if they want it or sell their only copy.

8 left now.
Edit:
Poopy. Miscounted.

Last edited:

Horizons1

Nope. I only got a few of WS. Like everyone else, I'm going for the FW pavilions mainly. The only one I wanted that I missed was SSE (and originally Imagination but...) but that was a weird release, being partially in park and online.
Very nice.

I’m of the same frame of mind. At first I balked at the 90 dollar price tag but then I said what the hell.

Captain Barbossa

Well, I need to get some sleep lol, but staying up til 3 was definitely worth it.

So next month looks like the play pavilion thing, Wonders of Life, World of Motion, and Test Track. I might try to snag a WoM poster.

Have a good night everyone.

trainplane3

Very nice.

I’m of the same frame of mind. At first I balked at the 90 dollar price tag but then I said what the hell.
Considering I'm also not going to the parks this year, sure, I'll donate a few hundred freedom dollars to the Bobs. Eases the pain to think of it that way. Though now I have 6 tubes sitting outside my room. I can't get them all framed due to limited space but I plan on getting Imagination to the framer this weekend at least.

TTA94

Considering I'm also not going to the parks this year, sure, I'll donate a few hundred freedom dollars to the Bobs. Eases the pain to think of it that way. Though now I have 6 tubes sitting outside my room. I can't get them all framed due to limited space but I plan on getting Imagination to the framer this weekend at least.

I totally forgot to catch the size of ROE, Harm. and Millennium Celebration. Do you know what they are and if they are all the same size?

trainplane3

I totally forgot to catch the size of ROE, Harm. and Millennium Celebration. Do you know what they are and if they are all the same size?
All are the same size. One of the points of the series was to have all the same size and art styles so they work together.

27'' H x 18''

We should expect to see Illuminations sell out first. That'll tell us how quickly a round of 300 (that is consistently posted as 300) will sell out at this point.

Imagination sold out in 45 mins but it was a run of 200 as a reference point. Horizons stayed around till about 8am EST with it going in and out of stock around 730am EST. UoE was around till about 830am EST and CC was gone soon after that.

Surferboy567

Out of curiosity: which haven’t been released yet? Not sure if I’d buy them at 90 dollars a pop but their are a couple of designs I like.

The ones I am after (including ones I saw go up are)

-Spaceship Earth
-The Seas
-Test Track
-Imagination
-Mission Space
-Soarin’

The ones I like but are maybes are:

-Gran Fiesta Tour
-Rat
-Guardians
-Wonders of Life
-Millennium
-Guardians

Figments Friend

As of 8am EST, 'Illuminations', 'Millennium Celebration' and 'Harmonious' are still available.
Of those three, 'Millennium' is the most appealing at the moment due to the graphics.

Has 'The Land' been released yet?
I would seriously consider buying the print of that one.

-

Surferboy567

As of 8am EST, 'Illuminations', 'Millennium Celebration' and 'Harmonious' are still available.
Of those three, 'Millennium' is the most appealing at the moment due to the graphics.

Has 'The Land' been released yet?
I would seriously consider buying the print of that one.

-

After some digging I don’t believe so, it will likely be grouped with the Soarin’ one which I’m super fond of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom