D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

No... UPS is sending the lithographs back to the sender.
Lithos or serigraphs? I got one litho for a relative but I don't remember if it had the "Adult signature required" flag. Reading around about that specific requirement really limits what can be done when compared against a normal "Signature required" flag.

projectgamma

Lithos. Don't worry no one has to sign those. UPS never even attempted delivery. All they have on record is someone requested it to be sent back to the shipper.

Surferboy567

Lithos or serigraphs? I got one litho for a relative but I don't remember if it had the "Adult signature required" flag. Reading around about that specific requirement really limits what can be done when compared against a normal "Signature required" flag.
Lithos. Don't worry no one has to sign those. UPS never even attempted delivery. All they have on record is someone requested it to be sent back to the shipper.
I didn’t have to sign for any of my lithos.

projectgamma

Weird. I'd complain somehow if that happened to me.
Already in progress. Shopdisney said they may be able to ship it back once their investigation. UPS phone support is non existent. If I have to pay the 30 dollar additional shipping again, if I have to reorder, there will be hell to pay.
EDIT: Just to be clear there are 2 lithos.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Already in progress. Shopdisney said they may be able to ship it back once their investigation. UPS phone support is non existent. If I have to pay the 30 dollar additional shipping again, if I have to reorder, there will be hell to pay.
That's weird for lithos. I heard similar situations for serigraphs but this is a new one to me.

trainplane3

Like we've seen already, these two are easily the best. There isn't just metallics, there's glitter worked into them too now. Not much else to say other then these are a massive improvement.
Seas comparisons:
oCsIEtk.jpg

49mjRgj.jpg

p8yAc6w.jpg
zJGb1Ha.jpg

3Ex4mbe.jpg

Land:
vjzTZFK.jpg

fgdpD5V.jpg

1qVnWMh.jpg

2K1kVT7.jpg

projectgamma

Like we've seen already, these two are easily the best. There isn't just metallics, there's glitter worked into them too now. Not much else to say other then these are a massive improvement.
Seas comparisons:
oCsIEtk.jpg

49mjRgj.jpg

p8yAc6w.jpg
zJGb1Ha.jpg

3Ex4mbe.jpg

Land:
vjzTZFK.jpg

fgdpD5V.jpg

1qVnWMh.jpg

2K1kVT7.jpg
I found these to be well done. Wonders of Life, in the original set, was too red in the thumbnail on Shopdisney.com. I was so excited it was lighter.
The new version is going to be interesting.

flutas

Wow, those are amazing. Making me regret not buying some but I'm running out of wall space already. :oops:

projectgamma

Well complaining got me nowhere. UPS transferred me to the local hub who was baffled as to why her team marked it as return to sender. Now that it left the city, there is nothing she could do. My only options are for shopdisney's attempt to intercept and send it back or get a refund. More than likely it will be the latter of the two. Whether or not they decide to refund the additional shipping is to be determined.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I want the millennium poster so bad. Pretty sure that one already dropped though ):
It might be go back on sale next quarter. (3-4months from now)

World Celebration has:
SSE
Imagination
Communicore
Millennium Celebration
"On the brink of a new age Oct 1, 2019"
"The 21st Century Begins October 1st, 1982"

They might include the firework shows in this batch since it is smaller. (Harm, ROE)

Surferboy567

It might be go back on sale next quarter. (3-4months from now)

World Celebration has:
SSE
Imagination
Communicore
Millennium Celebration
"On the brink of a new age Oct 1, 2019"
"The 21st Century Begins October 1st, 1982"

They might include the firework shows in this batch since it is smaller. (Harm, ROE)
Next neighborhood is World Showcase. If they keep this pattern around World Celebration should start around October. With World Showcase starting in July.

3 months each neighborhood
Nature - January - March
Discovery - April - June
Showcase - July - September
Celebration - October - December

(My guesses but they seem to be going in this direction)

No reason to believe that Millennium Celebration won’t be re-released.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Those are World Showcase, and I would imagine we only see ROE as a serigraph. Harm flopped really hard when it was released originally and there's been nothing happening since then that would build anything but negative feelings towards the show.
World showcase is going to be quite a hefty batch. All the countries, plus attractions, plus firework shows. That's about 17 posters!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom