Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

jrhwdw

I love the things we already know are coming (AK, BBT), but the one thing I'm really rooting for is a night parade for MK. If we get that then everything else is cherry.
The latest is.........We don't know if MK's Parade will be at D23, or after/maybe early 2025 for a Summer 2025 debut as of now.

I do think that it's not a bad idea to at least end the Speculation at D23......

Starship824

In the Parks
No
The latest is.........We don't know if MK's Parade will be at D23, or after/maybe early 2025 for a Summer 2025 debut as of now.

I do think that it's not a bad idea to at least end the Speculation at D23......
I don't think they would debut that during summer since during August it would run a couple of days a week. I'm guessing early 2025, or maybe spring.

jrhwdw

I don't think they would debut that during summer since during August it would run a couple of days a week. I'm guessing early 2025, or maybe spring.
We're guessing that is going to go along with EU's Opening., whenever in 2025 that is.......

If we are really under a Year till A Night Parade is on Main Street....how far in advance should the announcement be? Guests need to plan..

I'd Love to think we're under a Year out from a Old MK Summer Schedule but IDK if we are that lucky.....

TTA94

Original Poster

Good point. I originally thought around Memorial Day but I forgot the Halloween party starts in August. Like everything else at the parks now a days the right timing is everything.

TTA94

Original Poster
We're guessing that is going to go along with EU's Opening., whenever in 2025 that is.......

If we are really under a Year till A Night Parade is on Main Street....how far in advance should the announcement be? Guests need to plan..

I'd Love to think we're under a Year out from a Old MK Summer Schedule but IDK if we are that lucky.....

I agree guests need to plan and you’d think Disney would want to announce the parade ahead of time to push bookings rather than some choosing to book at Universal. Now is a night parade alone Really going to push people to book at WDW over Universal? 🤷‍♂️. Lol

I have not been following the EU discussions so I don’t know what the rumored opening date is? If there even is rumors yet? Let’s just hope it doesn’t get delayed because if it does more than likely WDW will push out the parades debut. That being said they might not announce the parade until EUs opening date is official.

jrhwdw

I agree guests need to plan and you’d think Disney would want to announce the parade ahead of time to push bookings rather than some choosing to book at Universal. Now is a night parade alone Really going to push people to book at WDW over Universal? 🤷‍♂️. Lol

I have not been following the EU discussions so I don’t know what the rumored opening date is?
If there even is rumors yet? Let’s just hope it doesn’t get delayed because if it does more than likely WDW will push out the parades debut. That being said they might not announce the parade until EUs opening date is official.
That IDK, however it was nice to see MSEP return as IOA & IOA's Potter was Opening!

I was at MK for MSEP's 1st Return on the same day IOA Opened I believe, back in 1999. Unfortunately, MSEP did not have a Full MK because it stormed for 3 Hours before MSEP's Step Off. What IOA & MK would have looked like on a Dry Sunny Day, who knows! LOL!!!!
I didn't see MSEP 2010 till 2011. How was that first Summer 2010 Night? Of course, Magic, Music And Mayhem returned with Prim. that same Night So......

The Mario Update last week still has 2025 as the Year.....
I'm guessing around Memorial Weekend 2025, just like IOA & Potter Lands at UOR..... That said, I have seen No Rumors yet for EU's Date..............

Last edited:

doctornick

If only there was a popular animated film that takes place in Germany that recently got a boat ride…

Yeah, I was thinking that too that the Tangled ride in Germany would be such a great addition. Couple that with something like Pinocchio in Italy, revisiting the Poppins idea for UK, or (dare I dream) a Mt. Fuji coaster for Japan to really help buff up the World Showcase.

TTA94

Original Poster
Social media is sure buzzing over Tokyos Fantasy Springs, in particular Rapunzels Lantern Festival. Hopefully with enough push WDW will bring it over to MK or Epcot. Unfortunately not anytime soon I would guess. Probably not until the DAK and MK expansion is completed. So probably in 10 years 🤣.

James Alucobond

Social media is sure buzzing over Tokyos Fantasy Springs, in particular Rapunzels Lantern Festival. Hopefully with enough push WDW will bring it over to MK or Epcot. Unfortunately not anytime soon I would guess. Probably not until the DAK and MK expansion is completed. So probably in 10 years 🤣.
Like most of their attractions, they likely have an exclusivity period anyway.

doctornick

Like most of their attractions, they likely have an exclusivity period anyway.
Maybe but maybe not. I don’t think we’ve ever heard of any exclusivity for Tokyo - it was always in regards to the China parks (and spurred on by the competition between those parks). I think Tokyo has expressed concerns about paying for development and stuff being used elsewhere - but that could be dealt with by splitting the development costs.

bmr1591

I don't agree with just throwing Tangled into Germany. Rides in EPCOT pavilions should serve a greater purpose of teaching the culture of the country, not just shoehorn in an IP. It's why Frozen fails, though it is popular. Now, you could still do the Tangled ride and use the queue as an opportunity to teach, but I don't see them doing that.

Brer Oswald

I don't agree with just throwing Tangled into Germany. Rides in EPCOT pavilions should serve a greater purpose of teaching the culture of the country, not just shoehorn in an IP. It's why Frozen fails, though it is popular. Now, you could still do the Tangled ride and use the queue as an opportunity to teach, but I don't see them doing that.
It would be much cooler if they took you through various German fairy tales (both ones Disney has covered and ones they haven’t yet).

James Alucobond

That ship sailed. The stated theme of showcase rides now is stories inspired by the culture of the pavilion.

Gusey

Maybe but maybe not. I don’t think we’ve ever heard of any exclusivity for Tokyo - it was always in regards to the China parks (and spurred on by the competition between those parks). I think Tokyo has expressed concerns about paying for development and stuff being used elsewhere - but that could be dealt with by splitting the development costs.
I think there is a more extreme exclusivity with Tokyo. I know Pinocchio was cloned from Tokyo but that was when Tokyo Disneyland opened. I don't think any other attraction made for Tokyo has ever been cloned for another park, only ride systems like the trackless system from Pooh.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What does Ratatouille, the ride, teach us again about France?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom