Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

TTA94

Original Poster
Is Tokyo getting a new parade, what kind of parade? Or it just upgrades to the existing parades.

I think it might be for Halloween and Christmas. Unless TDL is building WDWs nighttime parade lol… if only. Highly doubt they would build it over there though, then again it wouldn’t be the first time they shipped parade floats to WDW.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I think it might be for Halloween and Christmas. Unless TDL is building WDWs nighttime parade lol… if only. Highly doubt they would build it over there though, then again it wouldn’t be the first time they shipped parade floats to WDW.
While, technically it isn't the first Time they shipped parade floats from Tokyo to Walt Disney World. I believe that was because they bought them from OLC, it's probably for Halloween and Christmas stuff over there.

McMickeyWorld

I wish that with this, the Baymax cavalcade would also improve; it would benefit from having some extra units and dancers. But I'm glad to know that they're thinking of improving the events.

KingMickey13

My current predictions for announcements at D23:

Magic Kingdom:
- New nighttime parade (this seems definite)
- Moana attraction in Adventureland
- Coco attraction in BBT, with Villains teased

Epcot:
- Journey Into Imagination update

Animal Kingdom:
- Details on the Tropical Americas land (this is a given)
- Lion King attraction in Africa (maybe, or maybe at next D23)

Nothing at Hollywood Studios.

jrhwdw

My current predictions for announcements at D23:

Magic Kingdom:
- New nighttime parade (this seems definite)
- Moana attraction in Adventureland
- Coco attraction in BBT, with Villains teased

Epcot:
- Journey Into Imagination update

Animal Kingdom:
- Details on the Tropical Americas land (this is a given)
- Lion King attraction in Africa (maybe, or maybe at next D23)

Nothing at Hollywood Studios.
Please let MK Entertainment be ready for D23! LOL!!!!!!!

Yes I know it might not make D23 but still....LOL!

TTA94

Original Poster
Not discounting you but who knows??? Last thing I read was it was going to be D23 or after D23 or even maybe early 2025. Announcement wise.

Yeah so far some on here do not expect a night parade to be announced at D23 and it will be more of a DPB post late this year or early 2025.

TTA94

Original Poster
Over in the BBT thread it’s sounding like reality is starting to set in on what will actually happen and get announced. At least a night parade might be far enough along this time to not get the axe.

Dan Deesnee

I have a feeling Hollywood Studios is going to get something BIG.

Reason - Hollywood Studios is the closest park WDW has to Epic Universe. I feel Disney will do something big to try and answer Epic Universe, primarily via new things at Hollywood Studios.

TheRealSkull

I have a feeling Hollywood Studios is going to get something BIG.

Reason - Hollywood Studios is the closest park WDW has to Epic Universe. I feel Disney will do something big to try and answer Epic Universe, primarily via new things at Hollywood Studios.
It would be nice to have a land in the Animation Courtyard/Backstage area. That would eliminate two dead ends in that park. But I hear space back there is more limited than we think. I hope I'm wrong though and bothers me we even need to talk about this considering WDW's blessing of size.

TTA94

Original Poster
So far the only thing that appears to be unofficially confirmed for 2025 is a night parade. While it’s great news to finally get a parade back it’s not so great news that’s the only answer they have to EUs opening, Unless they truly do not care. New attractions, with the exception of TT and maybe an unknown refurb or something, cant be completed in time. Entertainment, as had been said, is the only thing they could “turbo charge” for 2025 lol, but so far there isn’t any strong rumors other than the parade. Id say replacing some, upgrading others, maybe a temporary show new or old show, daytime parade somewhere, adding a new nighttime show to a particular park.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom