Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Moth

I think a blue sky with Figment would be the most shameful, half-baked, lip-service thing ever done at a D23.

So obviously its going to happen. And one idea will be Inside Out and the single Figment idea they'd bring won't have Dreamfinder.

Magic Kingdom:
Beyond Big Thunder? Maybe?

Not feeling a Moana Adventureland announcement happening at D23 but it's coming eventually.

Seconding a 'small MK classic refurb'. I don't know which one but I can see Tiki Room or CoP.
Stitch replacement announcement.
Speedway going Electric? Combine that with the above prediction. That makes sense.

EPCOT:
Test Track 3.0 news, probably ending that with someone saying "It's Fun To Be Free!" and winking at the crowd.

Song won't appear on the ride.

More Figment teasing that goes nowhere. If we're lucky a blue sky.

Hollywood Studios:

Launch Bay replacement blue sky.

Animal Kingdom

Tropical America
Giving Imagination 20% odds. Spaceship Earth 25%.

mickEblu

Alicia Stella doesn’t think we get the Pandora boat ride at Disneyland. Unclear if this is her speaking or it’s actual rumor seems to me it’s the former. If true, that’s disappointing to me though we may get this Lion King ride after all so maybe it balances out? Way of Water is so perfect though it should also go into our Pandora.

At Disneyland or from Disneyland?

Mr. Tux

My bets for D23 ‘24:

WDW: Stitch replacement, Beyond Big Thunder construction announced, New Animal Kingdom land construction announced, and DHS gets a new land where Animation Courtyard is.

DLR: Avatar land construction announced, Hollywoodland replacement, Avengers ride construction announced, New Tomorrowland renovation construction announced.

Shanghai DL: New Zootopia roller coaster (there were some permits filed)

Paris DL: New land for the former Walt Disney Studios

Tokyo DL: Nothing new, but I would renovate the steampunk harbor with a new attraction.

eddie104

I like Moana going in Adventureland but please not the log flume.

Studios needs so much work I don’t know where to start.

A new nighttime show and a new Pandora ride would be awesome
I’m not sure I agree with that but if we’re talking a capacity increase I concur.

TTA94

Original Poster
While MK may not have all the Details...it would be nice if something was said about a Night Parade at D23!

Greatly depends on how far along the parade is, when they want to debut it and if they feel it’s necessary to announce it at D23 over a DPB post.

EricsBiscuit

I only expect them to talk about Tropical Americas. Beyond Big Thunder, Moana, whatever else is happening at DAK, any DHS attractions, and anything at Epcot seem too far off to announce.

eddie104

My biggest thing is I hope the prep work for some of these projects starts before the event.

We are still waiting for permits for “Beyond Big Thunder” to appear.

If they are able to start closing attractions like Dinosaur I think it would go over much better with the public seeing work being done.

Last edited:

TTA94

Original Poster
I’m assuming the answer is no but it would be awesome if WDW got Tokyos Rapunzels Lantern Festival. Rip out the Tangled restrooms and put the attraction there lol. One of the problems is that area of FL is ridiculously packed full of people as it is. Too bad they can’t address that in some way.

eddie104

For better or worse, relocating IASW is never going to happen.
Can this whole idea of relocating attractions die?

I mean people complain about TDO not spending enough money but then want them move entire rides to different parks. 😂🙄

WDW got Tokyos Rapunzels Lantern Festival
Has any park gotten any clones from the Tokyo parks?

I mean one of those attractions they have gotten recently has to be on the table for the domestic parks right?

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Can this whole idea of relocating attractions die?

I mean people complain about TDO not spending enough money but then want them move entire rides to different parks. 😂🙄
But, but... TriceraTop Spin would be perfect in Toy Story land. And Magic Carpets for Morocco. (This needs to happen just to clear foot traffic congestion)

eddie104

But, but... TriceraTop Spin would be perfect in Toy Story land. And Magic Carpets for Morocco. (This needs to happen just to clear foot traffic congestion)
I see Morocco mentioned a lot but aren’t there other pavilions more suited for attractions ?

Like I know Germany has entire building attached to that was slated for a ride long ago.

Why can’t they revive that idea to help increase capacity?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom