Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Moth

All they've been showing publicly is new expansions to Disneyland and DCA. I think DCA needs more expansion before a third gate. Also they have to build the new parking garage although that's probably the easiest part of it. I just don't see them announcing an Anaheim third gate this weekend.
This concept art shows like they know where a third gate would go and a possible fourth (?) gate in the bottom right hand corner.

I see them blueskying a third gate and announcing the garage.

Attachments

• 1_19_24_DLF_bridge+abandonments_map.png
    1_19_24_DLF_bridge+abandonments_map.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 113

Starship824

In the Parks
No
This concept art shows like they know where a third gate would go and a possible fourth (?) gate in the bottom right hand corner.

I see them blueskying a third gate and announcing the garage.
The thing to the left are the DL and DCA expansions and the bottom right is what they called a Disney Springs like shopping center. Also the left area wouldn't make sense as it's own gate because Downtown Disney and the hotels are right in the middle of them. If a third gate were to go anywhere it would be the Toy Story parking lot it's about the same size as DCA. It's where they seemingly wanna put the Disney Springs type thing but again IMO it makes the most sense to put the third gate there.

Moth

The thing to the left are the DL and DCA expansions and the bottom right is what they called a Disney Springs like shopping center. Also the left area wouldn't make sense as it's own gate because Downtown Disney and the hotels are right in the middle of them. If a third gate were to go anywhere it would be the Toy Story parking lot it's about the same size as DCA. It's where they seemingly wanna put the Disney Springs type thing but again IMO it makes the most sense to put the third gate there.
Me realizing I've read the map wrong since it dropped

Attachments

• t7efqbvlf38c1.jpeg
    t7efqbvlf38c1.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 35

necott99

Honestly, the only thing I want is JII 4. That's it. And I was (very) cautiously optimistic that we'd at LEAST get a Blue Sky of it, but my confidence in that happening just plummetted. If "many" of the announcements will be DLR-related, there is a near zero chance that the remainder of those announcements are JII. I'm not sure how much longer we can go on with accepting that management does not care to update the ride. Hopefully my cynicism is proven wrong in about 48 hours.

wutisgood

For disneyland resort I am somewhat surpsised over now speculation on a 3rd gate. I think their pricing basically goes up in line with the number of attrations which people will willingly pay and thus the expanstions on the current two parks to increase multi day tickets are not a downside in revenue expanstion.

I could see the toy story lot being a disney springs type expanstion but i could also see disney looking at any major real estate as a waste if not used for park expansion. The disney foreward images seem way too restricted for this to be a third park at this time though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom