Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Inside Out 2 looks like it's going to have a solid opening weekend and with its solid Rotten Tomato score and lack of anything substantial for either side of the political isle to complain about, it could have some legs. Hopefully it's enough to get them to greenlight something a little more substantial than a meet and greet or short film. The series itself has some wonderful visuals and locations that would be interesting to see in real life (the second film specifically has at least one new area not seen in the first film that could be really beautiful if done right)

Moth

Planet of the Apes, especially the newer films fit AK like a glove. Apes matches the three main themes AK. The intrinsic value of nature (Take a look at Kingdom, which just came out, to see this modelled). Psychological transformation through adventure (Dawn especially had this with both protagonists coming to understand a different culture through interaction and adventure). A personal call to action (every Apes movie is political or social commentary. Rise especially discusses the perils of animal lab testing.).

I get the immediate dislike of IP in the parks but it really does fit like a glove.
Preach. Preach!!!

C33Mom

Inside Out 2 looks like it's going to have a solid opening weekend and with its solid Rotten Tomato score and lack of anything substantial for either side of the political isle to complain about, it could have some legs. Hopefully it's enough to get them to greenlight something a little more substantial than a meet and greet or short film. The series itself has some wonderful visuals and locations that would be interesting to see in real life (the second film specifically has at least one new area not seen in the first film that could be really beautiful if done right)
We saw it last night. It was adorable with some hilarious moments (and I didn’t especially care for the first movie). I’ll be very surprised if it doesn’t do numbers for the next few weeks.

jrhwdw

I can’t find it, but I clearly remember him hinting in a thread that guest scores to the Frozen projections weren’t good and they were potentially going to make changes.
I think it was in a Holiday Thread.

POE Tag needs to return to WSL along with Castle Dreamlights

CineSational is already getting very high scores. Will TDO notice and change things beyond a Night Parade?

eddie104

Crosses fingers for WOL investment infusion.
CineSational is already getting very high scores. Will TDO notice and change things beyond a Night Parade?
Yep everybody seems to love it so far and are calling it an updated WOC on the East Coast.

Disney seems to be planning to inject some much needed capex into their entertainment options at WDW.

USO will have two shows with CineSational and Hogwarts Always and a parade.

Tha Realest

Picture if Josh walks out on Stage at D23 and just shows an image of the Dream Lights, dream finder, and Peoplemover and goes "make me CEO and you get these back?" Lol
1718419245727.jpeg

Bocabear

Star Tours should have been the transportation to Galaxy's Edge...It's placement in the park now is unfortunate... I doubt they would build a whole new building and transfer the ride system over, but that would be the best possible scenario...it woukld also free up a lot of space for something else...especially after they cleared out the parade buildings and things back on that side when they were talking about putting the Star Wars miniland there... Star Tours is just miserably out of place now.... and Galaxy's edge would benefit from another attraction attached to the area...

bwr827

I want a skyliner extension as one of the D23 announcements.

A hub that connected AKL, DAK and Coronado Springs would my preference. (Probably won't get it until Disney converts GDT into DVC).
Agreed, would like to see this. When weather is cooperating, the Skyliner is such a great transportation option.

While they’re at it, I’d also like a Skyliner for my everyday work commute.

bmr1591

I know the plans are there to expand the Skyliner to all resorts (or at least main hubs surrounding resorts). They can wait until my wife and I get a cheap resale DVC at AKL before announcing it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom