D-Luxe Burger coming to Disney Springs

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
After reading the DisneyFoodBlog review I think Disney might need to clarify the dining plan entitlements here. As burgers are listed solo, not combos then fries are extra cost so my expectation is if on dining plan you need to order fries as dessert if you want them. Also as there is not snack credit logo next to shakes (but there is on floats which are the same cash price!) I assume you cannot get shakes as dessert or drink on DDP.
It'd be nice if they just said no to the DDP. Maybe the burgers wouldn't be priced at $11.99 sans fries.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Given that the poorer quality burgers in the parks are at least $12 including fries is it really the DDP that's at fault or just greed?
Combination I'm sure. I don't know what the standard payout is for a QSR credit, but I'm betting the lower margin there is made up for by cash payers.

anchorman314

I don't consider these prices expensive at all, at least all things considered. This is a place to get higher-quality burgers in a tourist destination. A local chain that focuses on locally-sourced fresh ingredients opened up a location in my town several months ago. It's in the middle of a shopping center. Burgers do not come with fries or a drink. A burger, fries, and fountain drink will run you close to $15.

What would be expensive would be me buying last-minute round trip plane tickets and booking 1 night at SSR just so I could try this place out.

halltd

After reading the DisneyFoodBlog review I think Disney might need to clarify the dining plan entitlements here.
Yeah, they should clarify the entitlements as, "the DDP is not accepted at this location." :)

@wdwmagic, thanks for the amazing photos. The interior and exterior look stunning! I love the fabrics on the benches and also that the booths in the back room look like horse stalls. So awesome!

Martinezia5

It'd be nice if they just said no to the DDP. Maybe the burgers wouldn't be priced at $11.99 sans fries.

86F339B9691316957624755015680_pic-r-1456961316247faba940e8d.jpg.jpg

Lol

disney4life2008

The prices are pretty great actually about on par with five guys, steak shack. I am going to try this place out over the weekend when I spend the day at disney springs.

DisResortLuvr

Not sure I completely agree with the review. While the decor was very good, we found the burgers to be better than normal Disney burgers but still nothing that special. We all commented on how greasy they were with grease soaking half of the wrapper and the portion of the bun sitting down when it was served being mushy because of it. As for the fries, ordered a large to split at a cost of $7.50 and the container wasn't even full. Total cost for one basic burger, one large fries, and a fountain drink was $22 which still seems high to me. Would prefer Five Guy's over this any day but that's just my opinion.

Disone

FYI all... RE: DDP was able to use DDP at D-Luxe, which includes the burger, fries OR dessert, and a drink. RE: the burger.... I was underwhelmed by the burger itself. It was better then the theme parks but In and Out, Fuddruckers, Five Guys all offer a better tasting burger. The Fries are very good though.

bhg469

Biggest issue I see is the seating. They need more affordable options at Disney springs and this will be very popular. I am thinking there will be a lot of people eating these burgers on benches.

JohnWD

I just had a chance to try D-Luxe yesterday for the first time...I have to say it did not really meet my expectations. The menu is small, prices are a bit up there for what you get and the burger was just okay. I had the El Diablo, it was cooked just about right and the flavor was good, but it was nothing to jump up and down about. The fries do taste good, almost like eating a fresh cut potato...but still not worth the price! I still prefer Five Guys over D-Luxe. All in all D-Luxe will not replace Earl as my go to spot for a quick bite to eat!
This post and others like this just shows we can all review burgers! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom