D-Luxe Burger coming to Disney Springs

alissafalco

Prolly y'all are somewhere up North. There are currently 77 company owned locations and 111 franchises. the parent company is Luby's out of Houston. You might have one of their other burger formats in your area like Cheeseburger in Paradise (yes its themed like that) or Koo Koo Roo. They also have a sister company also headed by Christopher J. Pappas, you might have heard of Pappa's Restaurants (Pappadeaux, Pappasitos, and 7 other chains) .
I live on LI and I've never heard of any of these, nor do we have any :(

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I'm assuming this is a QS?
This is just a guess based on similar burger concepts (burger 21, burger Fi, 5 guys and Fuddruckers) that I've been to- fast casual. So you order your food at the counter, get a number (or RFID) and they bring your food to you.
I'm hoping they pull out all the stops here. Disney burgers are typically inedible hockey pucks. Fingers crossed!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
This is just a guess based on similar burger concepts (burger 21, burger Fi, 5 guys and Fuddruckers) that I've been to- fast casual. So you order your food at the counter, get a number (or RFID) and they bring your food to you.
I'm hoping they pull out all the stops here. Disney burgers are typically inedible hockey pucks. Fingers crossed!

I'm assuming it will be a reasonably priced hockey puck. A case of 20 hockey pucks costs me 24 bucks on amazon.

halltd

There is one literally right up the street from Disney Springs at The Crossroads.

There's a Fuddrucker's at the Crossroads shopping center just outside of the resort on Lakeland....

You mean like the one across the street in the crossroads plaza?

Not positive, but there was a Fuddruckers in the Crossings right across from hotel plaza

Holy wow! Do you think there's a Fuddrucker's at Crossroads? Read the threads, people!

Cmdr_Crimson

Holy wow! Do you think there's a Fuddrucker's at Crossroads? Read the threads, people!

Call it a Hunch....;)
dsc06692.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom