Cuts coming to every area of parks and resorts - thanks to Shanghai and Paris

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Ehhh, pastel shades with black tiles, Im thinking either somewhere in Epcot or the MK tomorrow land, though it could be AK but then possibly DHS.

Im going MK in tomorowland with a turkey leg

Mike S

No. It was actually the ladies' room at Cinderella's Royal Table. :jawdrop:

I realize the castle is older, but I just thought that water damage and pealing paint was just awful. In the castle. Oy.
So that's what a ladies room looks like. After seeing how the "ladies" in my family treat their actual rooms, I'm not surprised ;)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
No. It was actually the ladies' room at Cinderella's Royal Table. :jawdrop:

I realize the castle is older, but I just thought that water damage and pealing paint was just awful. In the castle. Oy.

I know WDW is a big place but when you claim to be a premium brand that does come with customer expectations and that looks like it has an age to it. It was things like this that drove Save Disney. But who cares when customers are battering down the doors to be mugged.

MagicHappens1971

image.jpeg
This is bad show. #ThanksShangai

PiratesoftheHM

elmwcuzcn
BTMRR queue when we were there for Spring Break.. Definitely noticed the lack of CMs in general, as a usual DLR visitor not sure if WDW just generally has less visible CMs, but looking around in general you just saw way, way less CMs. And encountered much more trash, bad smells etc.

This was at night probably around 7:30-8ish and we had been there earlier and seen trash in queue as well. Also, the queue wasn't full so this area would have been easy to clean...

Also people need to not act like wild animals, but come on Disney, the cuts were very noticeable.

Kman101

The cuts must be rampant now, because during r new years at WDW on this year.. I didn't see many cans overflowing (despite the monstrous amounts of people in the parks).

Infact, CMs at epcot were emptying each trash can almost every 2 hours.

This. I mean, sure, a trash can would be full, but I noticed what seemed like normal emptying of them. I haven't been to the parks in many months so I'm curious when I go this week how things are now.

Kman101

elmwcuzcn
BTMRR queue when we were there for Spring Break.. Definitely noticed the lack of CMs in general, as a usual DLR visitor not sure if WDW just generally has less visible CMs, but looking around in general you just saw way, way less CMs. And encountered much more trash, bad smells etc.

This was at night probably around 7:30-8ish and we had been there earlier and seen trash in queue as well. Also, the queue wasn't full so this area would have been easy to clean...

Also people need to not act like wild animals, but come on Disney, the cuts were very noticeable.

That's awful. There's no excuse for that. But again, was that there for hours on end, or could it have just been left there, and then five minutes later, gone? It's just so hard to really get on them for something like that when we aren't in the cast member's shoes. It's not excusing it, but we're so quick to get up in arms when we don't know the situation. But ultimately it probably would have never been left for even a minute before so it does speak to the cutting of hours and castmembers.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

View attachment 139308 This is bad show. #ThanksShangai

Personal opinion - I have to agree with what that photo implies.

We just got back from a 4-20 4-26 vacation. Throughout the property, we personally observed a great deal of garbage. Not just in the parks, but also on the roadways, and in areas surrounding the parks. Our impression, having visited twice per year for over 10 years: We personally felt that we were seeing serious deferred upkeep of the WDW property as a whole.

Broken rides are one thing.... no comment on that. Basic Property neglect is a whole different kettle of fish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom