Cutest Things Kids say at WDW

General Grizz

At CBJ Xmas yesterday, a young girl asked, "Are these bears real?"

She must have been five. Usually a five-year old would know. But CBJ is oh, so magical. :D

My family said that a child asked, "Why are you here?" to Crush in Turtle Talk. "Dude..whoaa..that's deep. I don't really know the answer to that one dude. I'll have to do my homework on that one," replied Crush.

LoriMistress

I saw and heard serveral cute moments.

1. At Epcot during Illuminations, when the globe spins around on the water and you see pictures of people around the world, the boy was asking his mom if the globe was the "real world."

2. At Crystal Palace, this family with two little girls where taking their pictures and one littler girl about the age of two was tugging on Eeyore's tail to see if it would fall off and kept asking why it he wouldn't lose his tail. That made my heart melt for some reason.

Nemmy

#2...that's cute.

Okay, I decided to post the "cute and gross" thing that I talked about. If people find it too offensive, PM me and I'll remove it.

So, I saw a family getting off Peter Pan, and this little girl asks her mom, "Mommy, how does Captain Hook wipe himself?"

Again, if you don't find that appropriate, just tell me.

LoriMistress

Nemmy said:
#2...that's cute.

Okay, I decided to post the "cute and gross" thing that I talked about. If people find it too offensive, PM me and I'll remove it.

So, I saw a family getting off Peter Pan, and this little girl asks her mom, "Mommy, how does Captain Hook wipe himself?"

Again, if you don't find that appropriate, just tell me.
That's not gross, that's funny. I would have asked what he would have done if he had jock itch. Hahahaha!

Nemmy

Well, he asked his mother, but the father says, "Well, he rips himself a new ***hole each time." And the mom like called up their divorce lawyer.

M:SpilotISTC12

Deaclaw said:
Every day, for the length of a 6 day trip, my kids said,

"Daddy, this is the best day of my life"

I overspent on our budget! Who cares? We're planning a holiday trip for next year...
My dad acts like a kid when he is in Disney so every year he says that we arent going ack the next year and for some reason we always wind up going the next year. :LOL:

LoriMistress

Nemmy said:
Well, he asked his mother, but the father says, "Well, he rips himself a new ***hole each time." And the mom like called up their divorce lawyer.
Called up a divorce laywer for that?! Uh...nothing says Disney Magic like a freshly new divorce!

sillyspook13

Several years ago I was on a bus going to Magic Kingdom. There was a dad talking to his two little girls.

Dad: "What are you?"
Girl #1: "A princess."
Dad: "And what are you?"
Girl #2: "A delicate flower!"
Dad: "Where do belly buttons go to school?"
Both Girls: (they point to their belly buttons.) "The navel academy!!!!!" :lol:

ditzeechick02

When I was at Disney World in July, we were at the Share a Dream Come True Parade and there were these two little girls that came up and stood right next to me. They were so excited. Belle and Cinderella were waving to them and blowing them kisses and they kept saying "she just waved to me" and screaming with all the little joy that they had in their voice. It was so sweet and I was so glad that they stood by me b/c it made it that more magical. :p

DDuckFan130

ditzeechick02 said:
When I was at Disney World in July, we were at the Share a Dream Come True Parade and there were these two little girls that came up and stood right next to me. They were so excited. Belle and Cinderella were waving to them and blowing them kisses and they kept saying "she just waved to me" and screaming with all the little joy that they had in their voice. It was so sweet and I was so glad that they stood by me b/c it made it that more magical. :p
That reminds me of my little cousin Melanie when we were watching the parade at AK. She was in the front with her 11 year old sister and Brer Rabbit came by and only shook her sister's hand. Man was Melanie's face priceless when Brer Rabbit shunned her. She then told my sister "the rabbit only "shaked" my sister's hand and not mine." I felt so bad :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom