Cutest and sweetest animated guy/gal

Ariel

Original Poster
Hi guys. I just thought, hey we've done the hottest girl/guy. Who do you think is the sweetest? That girl or guy that is just so adorable and sweet? They might not be hot but there is something irresistably sweet about them?

Sweetest guy I'd have to go with Quasi - he is just so adorable! And for gals I'd have to pick Belle :) What about everyone?

Brett

Sweetest/Cutest gal is either Belle or Ariel

And just like I said in the other thread, Quasi wins for the guys because he's got a way with the ladies.

dopey

sweetest animated guy: dopey. out of all the dwarfs, he got the most action with snow white.

sweetest animated gal: i was debating between belle and ariel. but it comes down to this: belle gave up everything to save her dad. ariel risked everything in disobedience of her dad. my choice: belle.

that said, i think ariel is hotter. and probably would taste better lightly breaded and grilled. :D

Tramp

I'd have to go with Ariel...as the cutest...she's very bubbly...lots of energy....and kind of tom-boyish in a very cute way. besides, she could teach me how to play water polo (if i can only get those damn horses to swim).

Cute guy....me...I'm cute in a very old fart, beer belly kinda way.
But if i have to choose....i gotta go with Mickey...Mickey is very cute...and looks good for his age....

(I'll probably think of someone better later and put one of those one word, lame posts up)

dopey

whoa, whoa, whoa, tramp. we choosing sweetest ANIMAL guy/gals?

if that's the case, i'm changing my votes.

guy: dumbo.

gal: young nala.

Ariel

Original Poster
Well....if you guys are changing things around on me and we're going with animals I'd have to pick Lady for the sweetest girl and of course tramp for the sweetest guy... :)

markymark

Sweetest Guy - Me !!

Oh sorry animated characters, in that case

Guy - Quasi
Gal - Cinderella (plus she's good around the house !!) :D

Piglet

Guy - Beast
Gal - Belle

They are so good together. I preferred Beast as Beast though - she should get him changed back!!:D

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
Hi guys. I just thought, hey we've done the hottest girl/guy. Who do you think is the sweetest? That girl or guy that is just so adorable and sweet? They might not be hot but there is something irresistably sweet about them?

Sweetest guy I'd have to go with Quasi - he is just so adorable! And for gals I'd have to pick Belle :) What about everyone?

sweet guy simba
sweet girl hmm not sure but its not ariel i can tell u that...

sillyspook13

Sweetest guy: John Smith-he saved the life of the person who was about to kill him a minute before.
Sweetest girl: Megara-she's too much like me. I had to pick her. Once again, saved a person's life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom