Cut the word / add a word

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
but are not names also words? 🤔
No. Names are names. "Words" have a definition linked to them.
Names are linked to a person's face. "Steve" has no definition. It is solely my name.
Words: " A single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing used with others to form a sentence."
I've not been harping on this. I've been really quiet relating to this. When people have posted a name on one side of the slash and a word on the other side of the slash I just ignore the name and I post making use of the word.
Yet today there was a name on the left side of the slash and a name on the right side ....so I spoke up.

trr1

No. Names are names. "Words" have a definition linked to them.
Names are linked to a person's face. "Steve" has no definition. It is solely my name.
Words: " A single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing used with others to form a sentence."
I've not been harping on this. I've been really quiet relating to this. When people have posted a name on one side of the slash and a word on the other side of the slash I just ignore the name and I post making use of the word.
Yet today there was a name on the left side of the slash and a name on the right side ....so I spoke up.
looks like the teacher is giving me an F minus minus minus

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom