Custom Videos for a surprise?

Mainahman

Is there anywhere you can create a custom video, or something about the parks, or a character to basically tell someone they are going to disney?

We booked our next trip, and this time were taking my Oldest Niece, and Oldest Nephew with us.

This is their very first trip to Disney. and its part of a 2 or 3 year plan to get them all there for the first visit ever. I would love to randomly send them a video, or something to surprise them to say your going to DISNEY!!!

I did some searching, and i couldn't find anything.

yensid67

here is what i came up with thus far!
They sound GREAT! Just check you MONTHS...one time you say July then you say June then you say July! The signatures look awesome too...will they really know? When I read the letters and saw you were going from June 5th to July 11th, I thought Damn! Do you need a personal tour guide!?LOL! One thing I might suggest is the Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom, they may like it!? And they may not! You judge for yourself! Try another Tour! Too bad you are not going in September of December for Halloween or Christmas!

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Original Poster
They sound GREAT! Just check you MONTHS...one time you say July then you say June then you say July! The signatures look awesome too...will they really know? When I read the letters and saw you were going from June 5th to July 11th, I thought Damn! Do you need a personal tour guide!?LOL! One thing I might suggest is the Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom, they may like it!? And they may not! You judge for yourself! Try another Tour! Too bad you are not going in September of December for Halloween or Christmas!
thats what i get for multi tasking on a work call hahah! ill go fix it. My wife and I just got back from a quick trip last month and did the halloween party. What fun that was! Theres a trip report out there for it in the trip report forum.

Upvote 0

yensid67

So before you finalize the letters and print...make sure a fresh set of eyes PROOFREADS them! Also, it seems you are computer-literate...make up Character Watermarks for the letters! What fun way for them to get a letter than on Dumbo and Woody Stationery!

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Original Poster
So before you finalize the letters and print...make sure a fresh set of eyes PROOFREADS them! Also, it seems you are computer-literate...make up Character Watermarks for the letters! What fun way for them to get a letter than on Dumbo and Woody Stationery!
Its been my day job for over 11 years ;) Im an Data interface analyst for a large well known company by day, Disney fanatic by well all the time ha! Thats a really good idea, i was trying to find actual templates of stationary that i could use, and just type up onto it, but didnt find any yet.

Upvote 0

yensid67

I see the kids know!? Did your sister-in-law spill the beans!? You could always just say that their mother doesn't know what she is talking about and play it down! LOL I hope all works out

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Original Poster
I see the kids know!? Did your sister-in-law spill the beans!? You could always just say that their mother doesn't know what she is talking about and play it down! LOL I hope all works out
She did, but shes also told them in the past that she would take them someday, so im sure they wont fully believe it until they get the flight to Nashville, and we pick them up at the airport.... It just changes my plans a bit, but will still be amazingly fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom