current gas prices

Craig & Lisa

We had already planned to drive down next month but I was just curious as to what the current price of gas is along our route. We will be traveling the east coast 95 from NJ. And I have been looking at the airfare and at this point even with a stop down and back it's still less than 2 roundtrip tic's on a plane to drive. Thanks. Less than a month till AKLV with a Grand Gathering :sohappy::sohappy:

MissM

I filled up in Tampa (an hour-ish away from Orlando but generally similar prices) last week and it was $2.97/gallon. This week? It's more like $3.15/gallon.

*sighs*
-m

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

I was down at the World yesterday and regular unleaded at the WDW Hess stations ran $3.09 a gallon.

That's pretty much the Orlando average right now, though several gas stations right outside of DTD on 535 and 536 are running about $3.50 a gallon.

Upvote 0

cdunbar

I live in Polk County which is about 30-45 min away from the world and we're at 3.10-3.30 a gallon right now, solely depending upon where you buy it! But we might be higher because we have a higher gas tax than orange county!:shrug: Just food for thought! Mapquest has a new feature now where you can check that!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom