Current COVID Precaution Status at Disneyland

TP2000

At WDW before the high-tech scanners they have now, a security guard literally took my friend's retainer out of its case and rolled it around in her hand. I understand looking for weapons, but this idea that they should be searching every nook and cranny is ridiculous.

Security CM's are often a complete farce. Almost as if their brain isn't quite connected to the brain stem.

Some are very helpful and professional. But too many are just sort of... off.

TP2000

Went to LA for work. Was asked at multiple restaurants for proof of vaccine. We were looked at funny if we didnt have a mask on outside.We went to OC and were not asked one time. It was a different more normal world.

It's really interesting how much stuff changes once you drive over that invisble county line. Covid exposed a lot of things that many of us, myself included, had no appreciation for. The power of a county's Board of Supervisors for one, in a state like California where counties often have populations larger than most states and are the size of several of the 13 original colonies put together.

I didn't really realize how unique California was about stuff like that at the county level until Covid. And yet, the power to close Disneyland and other theme parks for over a year in those counties rested solely with Sacramento. 🤔

Now with that being said, I didn't make it to DL. I would assume they are just requiring masks inside like wdw. I find it hard to believe they would ask vaccine status or anything nuts. I would be shocked if they required masks outside considering the Super Bowl had every person unmasked in an indoor stadium.

Big, expensive events held at SoFi Stadium are apparently immune to everything. Not just Covid disappears inside that indoor stadium, but also state mandates on employee safety for indoor workplaces, statewide mandates on masks, and even stricter county mandates on masks. Poof! SoFi Stadium is immune! They should have opened it up as a safe space for the highly vulnerable old folks to live in until Covid was over. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom