Cupcakes & Margaritas.A Disney Vacation With Magical Moments.

Once upon a time,in a land far far away,lived a dreamer. He dreamt of a land where people of many nations got on with each other,where nothing was a problem.Infact it was like Utopia. After travelling millions of miles,he at last found this place.And Altho it took him 52 years to find it,he was finally at peace,oh the place! WDW. This trip report starts soon,so look out for " Cupcakes & Margaritas " coming to your screens soon.:)

disney1077

Once upon a time,in a land far far away,lived a dreamer. He dreamt of a land where people of many nations got on with each other,where nothing was a problem.Infact it was like Utopia. After travelling millions of miles,he at last found this place.And Altho it took him 52 years to find it,he was finally at peace,oh the place! WDW. This trip report starts soon,so look out for " Cupcakes & Margaritas " coming to your screens soon.:)

Looking forward to reading it! Have a great trip! :)

GoalieGirl16

Long time lurker, infrequent poster here. I have to say I am truly looking forward to your trip report! I love your posts and can't wait to hear of your magical holiday. Any chance of getting some Iron Bru or Cadbury Flakes here in the American Midwest?

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Long time lurker, infrequent poster here. I have to say I am truly looking forward to your trip report! I love your posts and can't wait to hear of your magical holiday. Any chance of getting some Iron Bru or Cadbury Flakes here in the American Midwest?
Irn Bru & Flakes, Hey that's a good title also.:)

wendysue

That sounds as good as Chocolate Chip cookies and Beer!!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom