Cubs convention 2005

WDWnahtazu

Jodi's Dad said:
I will put up with alot of things. But I will not have the Cubs mess a good thing up. Keep the Cubs out of the World. You do not want to become LOSERS like the Cubs. They are bad luck. I will tell want happen to me. Somebody gave me a Cubs gift as a joke. HaHa I had bad luck for 3 years and did not know why. I found that gift and threw it away and my luck change ASAP. Dont Let THem In.

Maybe your bad luck came from you naturally being a bit of a loser yourself. The Cubs are the most harmless team in baseball. They win, they have a good time. They lose, they have a good time. They arent loud and obnoxioius like Yankee fans. And they arent bitter and angry like White Sox fans. So whats the big deal if they have an event at WDW. Most likely you wouldnt even know theyre there because theyd attend their little event then immediately after they'd blend into the crowds just like any other guest that knows how to enjoy a day at the park.

Try to re-evaluate why your life is so unhappy. It will make you less embarassing for your kids to be around.

Computer Magic

Bravesfn1 said:
They should really hold that convention in October. The Cubs will not be doing anything at that time of year.
I don't know what worst not getting to the dance or getting there and looking like a fool because you can't dance :lol: :lookaroun

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Bravesfn1 said:
They should really hold that convention in October. The Cubs will not be doing anything at that time of year.

Ha Ha Ha very funny...looks like the Braves are in 2nd place just like the Cubs...at least we have Maddox back where he belongs:p .
I wish I were in WDW when they were there:cry: ...oh well

DisneyChik17

DisneyRoxMySox said:
Yankees??

Now that's what I'm waiting for! I would love to be there and meet those guys! I would probably faint if I met A-rod, Jeter, Giambi, Matsui, Womack...I think you guys get the point. LOL!

matt88mph

billybluenose said:
i'll be more than happy to welcome the harmless cubbies, ESPECIALLY if they replace the braves at the wide world of sports!

LETS GO METS!!!

bgraham34 said:
I will be down there when they are. I will break out the Mets hat and Jersey.

Finally! I'm not one of two Mets fans on the boards anymore!
Aw man, I wish I could go, Cubs, Mets, or anybody. Baseball and WDW would leave me with a permanent smile on my face.

BTW, Cubs fans, congrats on Ryne Sandberg getting into the Hall of Fame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom