Crystal Palace, Woody’s Lunch Box and Tomorrowland Terrace reopening dates

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"From grabbing a quick bite on the go to sitting down to a fun meal with a fairytale view, dining at Walt Disney World Resort has something for everyone. And with three more dining options soon returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom Park, there’s even more choices to fill your day on your next visit.

Guests planning to shrink down to the size of a toy in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are sure to work up a human-sized appetite exploring Andy’s backyard. Beginning Nov. 25, Woody’s Lunch Box will be the perfect place to lasso that hunger with classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other “Toy Story”-themed specialties.

Over in Magic Kingdom Park, and just in time for the holidays, two restaurants will once again offer great food and stunning views of the holiday décor, Cinderella Castle and Main Street, U.S.A.

On Dec. 13, The Crystal Palace will reopen its doors, and while our friends from the Hundred-Acre Wood will be taking a break from greeting guests, the restaurant will now be offering a family-style dining experience. There will be new individually plated entrées including crispy fried chicken with honey pot drizzle, fire-roasted prime rib of beef, fried cauliflower and more. I don’t know about you, but I’m getting rumbly in my tumbly just thinking about it! For more information, and to book a reservation beginning Dec. 1, visit DisneyWorld.com.

Just a few days later on Dec. 17, one of my favorite outdoor dining spots, Tomorrowland Terrace, will also reopen. It will feature a refreshed quick-service menu of seafood favorites, including lobster rolls, grilled salmon and New England Clam Chowder."

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Agree. I'd also like to know if there'll be breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I have only ever eaten there for breakfast. We would always do a reservation between 8 and 9 to sneak into MK early and then have a meal and be ready for rope drop. Best pictures on Main Street walking in for our ADR, literally empty. I hope they keep the breakfast option even if it’s not a buffet.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I have only ever eaten there for breakfast. We would always do a reservation between 8 and 9 to sneak into MK early and then have a meal and be ready for rope drop. Best pictures on Main Street walking in for our ADR, literally empty. I hope they keep the breakfast option even if it’s not a buffet.
We do mostly lunch, find it less hectic than dinner. Did breakfast once, it was so nice to see MK almost empty and took pretty cool pictures. :)

Dan Deesnee

Oh thank God. Finding dinner was a major issue on our last two trips. Just happy to see them opening up some new places that will give some relief to finding reservations.

sbunit

When do we anticipate buffet's to come back? Let me re-phrase, will buffet's ever return in a post Covid world? Personally we are not buffet people but oddly enough we do enjoy one or two character buffets on our Disney trips, so just curious if Buffet's will ever be seen again in their normal operating capacity (i.e. self serve at your discretion)

GoofGoof

Premium Member
When do we anticipate buffet's to come back? Let me re-phrase, will buffet's ever return in a post Covid world? Personally we are not buffet people but oddly enough we do enjoy one or two character buffets on our Disney trips, so just curious if Buffet's will ever be seen again in their normal operating capacity (i.e. self serve at your discretion)
I think that’s one of the last things to come back...if ever. I think in the short to medium term we will see buffet locations return as either family style or eventually a buffet with servers (no self serve). In either case that means less food choices overall or possibly an increase in cost (kinda hard to justify given the pre-Covid costs already). Long term it’s possible if customer appetites and society as a whole embrace buffets again they will be back. It’s still the cheapest way to feed large quantities of people quickly so if the demand is there Disney will bring them back once it’s deemed safe to do so.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Sooooo, is Crystal Palace "family style" or individually plated? Those are 2 different things.
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 11.39.22 AM.png

Menu here -

DfromATX

Yay! I'm excited about Woody's Lunch Box! We're going in January to Hollywood Studios and MK (hopefully, if things don't shut down again).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom