Cruz Ramirez meet and greet coming this summer

mimitchi33

This is pretty cool, seeing that this character's a strong female heroine. (I saw the movie last night. It was good, but I slept through half of it. At least it was better than Good Dinosaur!) Why do the good things always happen when I leave? (I just came back from a trip...)

Unplugged

I've never understood, with the technology Disney uses/used for the talking Mickey, Muppet Mobile Lab, and Luck, why aren't these cars animated? 3 simply cylinders can tilt the body around the wheels a bit, flexible surfaces would allow the mouth to move and a DLP would take care of the eyes. Canned audio would be acceptable as well. Done and done. Not expensive by Disney standards. Dissapointing at best.

Cmdr_Crimson

Why does she have a Piston Cup at the meet and greet? She did not win the Piston Cup in the movie, she just won a regular race...

Golden Rule....
mickey-mouse-south-park-dont-spoil-the-movie.jpg

Disneyson

I've never understood, with the technology Disney uses/used for the talking Mickey, Muppet Mobile Lab, and Luck, why aren't these cars animated? 3 simply cylinders can tilt the body around the wheels a bit, flexible surfaces would allow the mouth to move and a DLP would take care of the eyes. Canned audio would be acceptable as well. Done and done. Not expensive by Disney standards. Dissapointing at best.

I agree completely. I also think that this meet and greet will call attention to Lightning McQueen and Mater's lost meet and greet, which will probably get more complaints and outweigh the positives from this meet.

brb1006

At least Mater and Lightning talking at DCA

Ismael Flores

lightning and Mater do talk, move their eyes and have body movement at DCA. The RED the fire truck and DJ steel also have movement and interaction as meet and greets in DCA as well. Their mouths don't move though like the ones inside the attraction

Unplugged

At least Mater and Lightning talking at DCA
Thanks for sharing! The talking and eye movements help, and I saw Mater's motor oscillating, but they are still absolutely motionless. My thought for motion is simple and no danger to stand next to during photos. It just needs a little something to give them "life". Still disappointing that this is all they do. Not a big expense, and technologically simple.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom