Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Cheers Dude its been great reading & drooling over the pics. Not only has it been enlightening but the Real Mad Hatter is about to become wealthy beyond his imagination between his stretchy pants & the diet & DVD:D:D:D thanks to this fantastic report.

You're welcome ;)

Dad 2 M & M

Glad to hear it!

So you have completed your ADR list??
Only thing open is dinner Friday Dec 21st...considering Yachtsman and the 28 oz porterhouse!! Also considering Boma, Jiko and Mexico. The only reason we are even struggling with Mexico is some have pointed out Dec 21 is that Mayan calendar end of the world, and it might be cool to eat in Mexico with the pyramid backdrop!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Only thing open is dinner Friday Dec 21st...considering Yachtsman and the 28 oz porterhouse!! Also considering Boma, Jiko and Mexico. The only reason we are even struggling with Mexico is some have pointed out Dec 21 is that Mayan calendar end of the world, and it might be cool to eat in Mexico with the pyramid backdrop!

Of all those Mexico would be far from my choice!

Boma & Yachtsman are fantastic and Jiko is on my list for next time ;)

Dad 2 M & M

I hear ya dude...I'm fairly certain it will be Yachtsman and the 28 oz!! Mexico was just a cool idea.....and if the world does end that night, what better way to go out than to have that as a great last meal!!! Don't think the pyramid would save us anyhow!!!

PhilharMagician

null-1029.jpg

Awe, don't they look sweet together?

PhilharMagician

After all that and you did not even make it to Jiko?? That means you never tried one of my favorite WDW Cocktails. the Chocolate Covered Cherry. there is nothing like Vodka, Cherry Brandy, Dark Creme de Cacao & Amarula (african creme liquer). They are delicious!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I hear ya dude...I'm fairly certain it will be Yachtsman and the 28 oz!! Mexico was just a cool idea.....and if the world does end that night, what better way to go out than to have that as a great last meal!!! Don't think the pyramid would save us anyhow!!!

Probably not :D

And must say Yachtsman is ine fantastic meal and awesome dining experience ;)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
After all that and you did not even make it to Jiko?? That means you never tried one of my favorite WDW Cocktails. the Chocolate Covered Cherry. there is nothing like Vodka, Cherry Brandy, Dark Creme de Cacao & Amarula (african creme liquer). They are delicious!

Gotta leave something for next time ;)

And i have had Amarula in fact i have a bottle sitting in my drinks cabinet :)

PhilharMagician

Gotta leave something for next time ;)

And i have had Amarula in fact i have a bottle sitting in my drinks cabinet :)

I hear you. We have so many restaurants we like to repeat going to and there is only so much food a person can eat. The only problem I have is that I live too far away!

You really have a bottle of Amarula? I really shouldn't be shocked after what I just read over the past few weeks! :D

disney magic 06

Thank you so much Crush for the research you've put in on all of our behalfs! It must have been such hard work. The WDW readers should all contribute to your next trip as a vote of thanks :D

Seriously, you've done a brilliant job there, we are now considering places we wouldn't have thought of. You must have spent hours on the report, many thanks :)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I hear you. We have so many restaurants we like to repeat going to and there is only so much food a person can eat. The only problem I have is that I live too far away!

You really have a bottle of Amarula? I really shouldn't be shocked after what I just read over the past few weeks! :D

Where do you live?

And yeah we are the same especially now, so many places we love to go back to :)

And yes i do, its the cream liquore with the elephant on the bottle

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Thank you so much Crush for the research you've put in on all of our behalfs! It must have been such hard work. The WDW readers should all contribute to your next trip as a vote of thanks :D

Seriously, you've done a brilliant job there, we are now considering places we wouldn't have thought of. You must have spent hours on the report, many thanks :)

I agree :D

And yes i did but enjoyed every bit of it :)

PhilharMagician

:(
Where do you live?

And yeah we are the same especially now, so many places we love to go back to :)

And yes i do, its the cream liquore with the elephant on the bottle

Well not as far away as you, but we are in upstate NY. It puts us at a 22 hour contineous drive or fly in which is about a 3 hour flight. Either way it eliminates a quick weekend or stopping by WDW for dinner one night a week. :(

Tink28

Thanks Crush, really enjoyed the food pics, trouble is I have some serious Disney withdrawl symptoms right now and no idea when I will be able to go back to WDW!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom