Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

minnielaw

Di, you can pour that bad boy over ANYTHING its THAT good!! We get the Big Kahuna breakfast too, and share it, and use the strawberry syrup on the french toast or a portion of the macadamia nut pancakes. It is DELISH!

Deb, that's exactly what we are planning to do in 27 more days!! We have 2 Kona breakfast ADR's and I am dying looking at these Tonga Toast pictures. This will be our first breakfast at Kona and we are each going to order something different so we can share. I don't do well with really sweet breakfast foods unless I eat some protein too...so looking forward to 1/2 a Tonga Toast and a little Big Kahuna!!

minnielaw

Thank you, thank you, Crush for all your hard work in putting this thread together!! Can't imagine how difficult it was not to immediately dig in to all that good food! ;)

I am especially loving it because you are reporting on many of the restaurants we will be visiting...Le Cellier, Ohana, Kona, Sunshine Seasons, Beaches and Cream.....hopefully you are also doing Via Napoli, Rose & Crown, Cape May. Did you eat at Cooke's of Dublin? I am dying to try it but can't really find any food pics from there or even a review. The menu looks awesome to me....fried candy bars...hello?? :D

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Thank you, thank you, Crush for all your hard work in putting this thread together!! Can't imagine how difficult it was not to immediately dig in to all that good food! ;)

I am especially loving it because you are reporting on many of the restaurants we will be visiting...Le Cellier, Ohana, Kona, Sunshine Seasons, Beaches and Cream.....hopefully you are also doing Via Napoli, Rose & Crown, Cape May. Did you eat at Cooke's of Dublin? I am dying to try it but can't really find any food pics from there or even a review. The menu looks awesome to me....fried candy bars...hello?? :D
I already have Via Napoli in here and its coming up again as is Rose & Crown ;)

DisneyDebNJ

Deb, that's exactly what we are planning to do in 27 more days!! We have 2 Kona breakfast ADR's and I am dying looking at these Tonga Toast pictures. This will be our first breakfast at Kona and we are each going to order something different so we can share. I don't do well with really sweet breakfast foods unless I eat some protein too...so looking forward to 1/2 a Tonga Toast and a little Big Kahuna!!
NOW youre talkin!!! You should see our table... three people.... tonga toast, big kahuna and the ham and cheese omelette, wasabi mary, coffee and mimosas LOL Sad this is we all take a few bites and thats it, but OMG its SOOOOO good!!!! Wooohooo 27 days!!!!!! ;)

PrincessFigment

Via Napoli

Mezzo Metro with Pepperoni on 1 half & pepperoni, Italian sausage & mushroom on the other half

ee8145cf.jpg
How many people would you say that pizza feeds? We're going in 2 short weeks and are hoping we can feed our party of 6 on one of those and maybe a salad or 2.

real mad hatter

We had lunch in July.Was walking past Cookes around 11.45 am and it was quiet.I had home made pie,mines was beef,DW was chicken,both superb.DS had fish & chips,also superb.This was our hidden gem for QS.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
NOW youre talkin!!! You should see our table... three people.... tonga toast, big kahuna and the ham and cheese omelette, wasabi mary, coffee and mimosas LOL Sad this is we all take a few bites and thats it, but OMG its SOOOOO good!!!! Wooohooo 27 days!!!!!! ;)

Sounds good to me :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
How many people would you say that pizza feeds? We're going in 2 short weeks and are hoping we can feed our party of 6 on one of those and maybe a salad or 2.
Yeah throw in a couple salads and it should be enough plus you should still have room for dessert ;)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Pizza Planet, just shared a quick CS here with DD while we waited for a TOT FP!

Still very average, but the dessert was good :)

f575a749.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom