Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

DisneyDebNJ

5dc6ff92.jpg
MY PLUTO!!!! Sadly if I got this cookie, I wouldn't have the heart to eat it LOL

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Crush, you are a madman!! :) HOW many pictures of that strawberry shortcake, I lost track!? ;) (embarrassed to admit, I didn't care for it, found it very heavy)

Can anyone here explain the term "whoopie pie"? I've always wondered where it came from...o_O

Lovely shot of that 3rd avocado margarita over World Showcase Lagoon.

HouCuseChickie

OK- I am finally caught up and I'm not hungry from it...not one bit...really, not lying...OK- well, a little bit. ;) I think you've convinced me that I need to "roll myself around the world" after late breakfast at Akershus, b/c it would just be a WDW crime to pass up on these other tasty treats the WS has to offer.

Can anyone here explain the term "whoopie pie"? I've always wondered where it came from...o_O

They supposedly originated in the northeast and have some Amish roots as well. I know we used to get them when we had summer vacays in PA. Found a whole write up on Wikipedia that might shed more light on it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopie_pie

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Crush, you are a madman!! :) HOW many pictures of that strawberry shortcake, I lost track!? ;) (embarrassed to admit, I didn't care for it, found it very heavy)

Lovely shot of that 3rd avocado margarita over World Showcase Lagoon.

Oh i love it, although i do miss the drizzle of strawberry cooli it used to have

ExtinctJenn

Ok Crush... what was the final verdict on the whoopie pie? How does it compare to those you can get up North in the states (I think you said you'd had them from Massachusettes before if I remember right?)?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Ok Crush... what was the final verdict on the whoopie pie? How does it compare to those you can get up North in the states (I think you said you'd had them from Massachusettes before if I remember right?)?

Nope wasnt me never been there before!

This was pretty damn good though ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom