Cruise Discounts

tracyandalex

we are planning on taking a 7 night Caribbean cruise next year and are wondering what if any discounts folks have seen. We are Florida residents and i know they give lots of discounts, but i have never seen any for the 7 night cruises only the 3 and 4 nights. Normally with the WDW hotels they only show the value discount, but it's available in some form at all hotels so i am wondering if the cruise line works the same way. Also, we are members of the castaway club. Does the cruise line offer discounts for members?

thanks in advance for all the help!!

Disneyfalcon

we are planning on taking a 7 night Caribbean cruise next year and are wondering what if any discounts folks have seen. We are Florida residents and i know they give lots of discounts, but i have never seen any for the 7 night cruises only the 3 and 4 nights. Normally with the WDW hotels they only show the value discount, but it's available in some form at all hotels so i am wondering if the cruise line works the same way. Also, we are members of the castaway club. Does the cruise line offer discounts for members?

thanks in advance for all the help!!

There are occasionally discounts on the 7 night cruises for Florida residents, although you are right, it seems like lately the discounts on the 7 nighters were for military. I have occasionally found both Florida resident and military discounts on cruises that weren't listed.

If you cruise in September, or other slow times, you increase your odds of a discount being offered.

We offer onboard credits now, too. Every little bit helps!:)

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Florida Resident and Military rates are usually offered as the sail dates get closer and they are having a little trouble filling the ship.

Rates are at their lowest when they are first announced, and increase slowly as the sail dates approach, usually the further out you book the lower the rates will be. These are Early Booking rates.

In other words, the rate you get when booking now could possibly be the same if you wait to book next year when the Florida Resident rates are released.

It's supply and demand economics.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom