CRT Characters?

lisak09

Original Poster
I just managed to book a table for dinner at CRT for our trip in August. It was a lot easier than i imagined after having read how hard it is to get a table here! I guess it's harder to get in for breakfast, i didn't even try for a breakfast ADR as my family aren't early risers when we're away. Anyway i'm thrilled to be going here and was wondering if anyone can tell me what characters are present for dinner as i'm sure i read somewhere that it's not the same ones which appear for breakfast. Thanks:).

MoonMouse1

The characters for dinner are now the same ones they have for breakfast and lunch. You will meet Cinderella downstairs for a picture, and Aurora, Snow White, Belle (in blue dress), Ariel, and Jasmine will greet you at your table.

Also note this is subject to change...a princess could be missing, etc. But this is the typical line-up. :)

NYwdwfan

The characters for dinner are now the same ones they have for breakfast and lunch. You will meet Cinderella downstairs for a picture, and Aurora, Snow White, Belle (in blue dress), Ariel, and Jasmine will greet you at your table.

Also note this is subject to change...a princess could be missing, etc. But this is the typical line-up. :)

I was there in December for dinner and we got all but Jasmine. The kids LOVED it. Even my son. Aurora gave him some special attention and I am pretty sure he was smitten (along with my husband!! :lol:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom