CRT Breakfast Priority Seating question

KentB3

Recently, the Cinderella's Royal Table Character Breakfast increased the number of days for making Priority Seating reservations from 60 to 90 days in advance. Has the increase to 90 days made it any easier to get PS for the CRT breakfast?

I am currently in the process of planning a WDW trip, and this and Donald's Breakfastosaurus were 2 meals that I really wanted to do. Please try to give me all the help with this that you can! :)

KentB3

Original Poster
Is their anyone here who would know and could help me out with this? As I said about, CRT Breakfast was one of the two character meals I really wanted to go to when I make my WDW trip, which will probably be sometime next Spring. If anyone knows anything about this, please post.

Upvote 0

LincsLad

As always, some people are having no luck so are saying it's no different, others are saying "Hey, I got a PS - so it's easier!".

More important is the time of year you are visiting, how busy it will be, etc, etc. And in any case, you are going to be trying 90 days out aren't you??

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

I doubt that overall making it 90 days out would make it any easier. Except maybe for the next few months because a lot of the guide books are still out of date (like the unnoficial guide) telling people to call 60 days out. SO until everyone is caught up on this information, you might benefit from their lack of correct information.
You do know
1. call exactly 90 days out, starting 5 minutes before it opens, keep hitting redial until you get someone
2. say "Cinderellas party of __ earliest time possible". You don't have to tell them the day, they know at that time in the morning you're calling exactly 90 days out. NO chit chat until you've got them, while you're talking someone else could be reserving your table!
3. try for every day of your vacation until you hopefully get one
4. pray!

In 9 days we're 90 days out so I'll be up before dawn calling and praying!

Upvote 0

varney

It's apparently not too bad, as I didn't know that they changed the policy from 60 to 90 days for this, and am going with my family in late January / Early February. My daughter (2 1/2) would love the breakfast, so I was disappointed that I wasn't paying attention enough to know to call last month.

But, I just called the WDW DINE number, and they had one reservation left - - 9:50AM on Friday.

So, the change must have sent some people awry... either that or I was just VERY lucky.

-- Mike

Upvote 0

KentB3

Original Poster
Originally posted by LincsLad
As always, some people are having no luck so are saying it's no different, others are saying "Hey, I got a PS - so it's easier!".

More important is the time of year you are visiting, how busy it will be, etc, etc. And in any case, you are going to be trying 90 days out aren't you??

I'm probably going sometime next Spring-- not sure of the exact date and how things are around WDW as far as crowds are concerned. I'm DEFINITELY not going anytime during the Summer-- too many crowds and too much Florida heat! :brick:

Upvote 0

KentB3

Original Poster
Originally posted by varney
It's apparently not too bad, as I didn't know that they changed the policy from 60 to 90 days for this, and am going with my family in late January / Early February. My daughter (2 1/2) would love the breakfast, so I was disappointed that I wasn't paying attention enough to know to call last month.

But, I just called the WDW DINE number, and they had one reservation left - - 9:50AM on Friday.

So, the change must have sent some people awry... either that or I was just VERY lucky.

-- Mike

I wonder how hard it would be to get seating sometime during the Spring (March, April, May), which is when I probably will be going, especially with the chage from 60 to 90 days in advance for PS. Would anyone here has an idea about this?

Upvote 0

KentB3

Original Poster
Originally posted by KentB3
I wonder how hard it would be to get seating sometime during the Spring (March, April, May), which is when I probably will be going, especially with the chage from 60 to 90 days in advance for PS. Would anyone here has an idea about this?

Anyone have a clue?

Upvote 0

KentB3

Original Poster
Originally posted by disneyisbest
Just out of curiosity. Why did you respond to your own quote KentB3?

I was trying to ask about how it was getting PS for CRT Breakfast in the time period I was planning my trip for next Spring (sometime in the March-April-May range), and no one was responding, so I replied to keep my post on top of the first page. This gives you a better chance of getting a reply, since older posts with no recent replies disappear from the first page and go back to page 2, 3, 4 , etc.

How this answers your question! :)

Upvote 0

dalton30720

I don't see where 90 days vs 60 days has made any difference. You are still competing with all the people that want to eat at the same day/time you do. To have a chance for CRT you will need to know which day is 90-days in advance and start calling shortly before 7 am EST on that day.

Upvote 0

KentB3

Original Poster
Originally posted by dalton30720
I don't see where 90 days vs 60 days has made any difference. You are still competing with all the people that want to eat at the same day/time you do. To have a chance for CRT you will need to know which day is 90-days in advance and start calling shortly before 7 am EST on that day.

However, I'm not sure how difficult it would be in the Spring (March, April, May) to get CRT Priority Seating, which is when I will more than likely be going! Obviously, it's easier in January and February that June or July, but I'm not sure about the Spring months.

Thanks for your help anyway! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom