Crowds in Sept.

Hi everybody!

I have a trip booked to WDW on Sept 15th (i'm SO excited). I know typically that Sept is a slow time of year there. Does anybody know what the projections are for crwods then? I'm a little worried it's going to be a madhouse since they ran that Sept Dreamamker deal and it looks like the parks have pretty long hours.

I was there on my honeymoon last Oct. and it was MOBBED, so I'm hoping for a few less people to show up!

Thanks!

Don't worry. The crowds during September are very light. October can be a little more busy due to the F and W festival at Epcot and MNSSHP at the MK.
We've gone in September several times and never had a problem with crowds. The MK always seems a little busier than the other parks, but even still we walked on to Space Mtn last year.

Have fun....welcome to WDWMagic...... :)

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

We will be there September 18th. Crowds in September have always been light for us. It has rained alot on our September trips, but it cooled everything off. BTW, I am so glad someone else finally said October was crowded because all of the posts I had about it being too crowded for us last October were not agreed with on these boards. This is the reason why we have switched to September. We have gone every October for the last three year and MNSSHP/Food & Wine Fest has made it too crowded for me.

Upvote 0

BDAN29

I was at WDW last September from 9/12-9/15. Since it was the day after 9/11, the crowds were extremely light. I walked on to Tower (even though RnRC was closed for a brake rehab) and Star Tours. The MK was even lighter. I had my own boat for Splash, 2 minute waits on Space, and walk-ons for Buzz.

Upvote 0

djmatthews

I was there September 1st-15th 2001, I found the crowds to be very light, however, with that were shorter opening hours, seasonal operations, and SpectroMagic only showing at the weekend etc.

Personally I wouldn't go in September again as we had a lot of rain which did put me off, and spoil the holiday, although as I have said before, this was nothing to what was happening in the rest of the world towards to end of our stay.

Upvote 0

DisneyDream2004

Original Poster
I'm not so much worried about the rain than I am about hte crowds. My brother in law loves near there (satellite beach) and he says it does rain alot in Sept, but it's usually about once a day for 30 minutes or so. I can put up with 30 minutes of rain a day if it means I don't have to wait 2 hours in a line.

Upvote 0

Raptorsr

Be there too

First time going with my sister. Going from the 18th to the 26th. So excited hoping that stitch will be open in some capacity just wait and see I guess

Upvote 0

nicholas

I will be there, along with sueberoo, from the 26th to Oct 1st. I, personally, am not looking forward to the rain. I hate walking around wet. And ponchos make my butt look fat :lookaroun

Upvote 0

dazleech

I'll be at WDW 7th to 27th september. hoping and prayingt o get to go on Stitch: great escape. If we cant do that my GF is going to kill me for booking it too early!

see ya all there!

Upvote 0

Becky

Sept. 18-25. :sohappy: I only remember one day of rain last Sept. (about the same time as my upcomming trip) :) I was at Epcot and you could have thrown a stone and not hit anyone :D I ducked (sorry Donald) into Le Celler and had lunch and when I was done it had stopped :cool:

Upvote 0

I was there last September for around 10 days and can't recall it raining much at all. It certainly never rained enough to spoil any memories from our trip! Going back this September too. They better have FastPass grrrr! Everyone talks about how short the lines are in September. True they are short, but they'd be even shorter with FastPass! :D

Upvote 0

airmed484

September has been great for crowds the past few years. We will be there 19th-25th. The only problem we have had in the past, Hurricanes!!! Hopefully it is out of the system when we all get there. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom