Crowds from Sept 15-20??

riogirl

Original Poster
Wouldn't it be fun to all meet up at the Wilderness Lodge??? We could have a drink at the pool!!! LOL I am sooo excited to hear how wonderful the crowds will be. We always go the last week of August and love it then, but we are 99% sure we are going this week in Sept this year to do the MNSSHP and see the MK decorated for fall. I am a teacher and usually can't go down this time, but the Jewish Holiday on the 17th makes it possible....

Upvote 0

Alison1975

we will be there the 17-27...hoping for lower crowds..when we were there in August last year the days were all 7,8 and 9s..with the last 2 days 5 or 6.. I picked a month later this trip in hopes the crowds are a little btter.. so far all 1,2 and one higher i believe!

Upvote 0

Disneycridders

Sept is wonderful

Went during those exact dates in 2007 for free dining plan and my honeymoon. It was wonderful! Longest time I waited for a ride was peter pan's fligth 20min- rest 5 mins wait or none.

Upvote 0

Bowler Hat Girl

That's great news about the low crowds predicted for September! I'll be at POFQ starting September 14th, and this will be my first time in September in a very long time. I'm honestly a little more concerned about the heat than the crowds now. I'm wondering if it's comparable to the weather in July, from everything I've heard. I guess even if it is, at least the crowds won't be like they are in July! :)

Upvote 0

riogirl

Original Poster
That's great news about the low crowds predicted for September! I'll be at POFQ starting September 14th, and this will be my first time in September in a very long time. I'm honestly a little more concerned about the heat than the crowds now. I'm wondering if it's comparable to the weather in July, from everything I've heard. I guess even if it is, at least the crowds won't be like they are in July! :)

I will take the heat over the crowds ANYTiME! We ususally go the last week of August and the heat is sooooo hot but without the crazy crowds, it is so much nicer!

Upvote 0

pcarathers

We booked SSR Treehouse Villas for Sept. 8-15...can't wait to get back! Glad to hear that the crowds are somewhat lighter then. This is our first time in Sept....hoping the heat is bearable!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

Wouldn't it be fun to all meet up at the Wilderness Lodge??? We could have a drink at the pool!!! LOL I am sooo excited to hear how wonderful the crowds will be. We always go the last week of August and love it then, but we are 99% sure we are going this week in Sept this year to do the MNSSHP and see the MK decorated for fall. I am a teacher and usually can't go down this time, but the Jewish Holiday on the 17th makes it possible....

Im Up for it. Drinks all around.

Upvote 0

CrazyaboutGoofy

We are going Sept. 27th to Oct 1st. How are the crowds/nmbers???

Your dates are mostly 1 and 3's. On the 29th and October 1st they are listed as a 6, probably because of Epcot's 30th Anniversary.

We are going Sept 14-24 and also taking advantage of the Jewish Holiday. Looks like a lot of Phillies fans on this forum :wave::wave:

Upvote 0

EaglesfanNJ

Your dates are mostly 1 and 3's. On the 29th and October 1st they are listed as a 6, probably because of Epcot's 30th Anniversary.

We are going Sept 14-24 and also taking advantage of the Jewish Holiday. Looks like a lot of Phillies fans on this forum :wave::wave:

Add me to the list!!!!!!!!!

We'll be at POP Sept. 1st! Can anyone tell me what Tourplans says for the 1st through the 7th?? I'm hoping that since no Food and Wine at that time, no Marathons, it will be light crowds

Just to add to the conversation about those going in mid to end Septmeber.. we've historically gone this time and have loved it. I think last year was aberration. We were there 25th through Oct 1st... With the Marathon crowds, Food and Wine, and of course the Magic Kingdom 40th, crowds were heavier than normal. I think this year you may get the same for EPCOT 40th, Food and Wine, and Marathon, but not till the end of Sept into Oct 1st I'm guessing.

Upvote 0

lbrad

THANK YOU:wave:

Gooo PHILLIES!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom