Crowds for Labor Day weekend?

Epcotfan21

Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect for this weekend? I wouldn't expect alot of out of state visitors since the school year recently started, but I've never been to WDW during this time frame before. Thanks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Touringplans.com has the crowd level at a 5 for the weekend which translates into 45-54 minute wait for rides at peak times. Basically it will be busy but not insanely crowded.

Upvote 0

Livi's Mama

We went last year--I can't remember if it was Labor Day (Monday) or the day after, as we were in Orlando both days--but it was very pleasant. We found very short lines and had a great time. We walked onto many rides. In fact, we loved it so much, we'll be there again this year! Yay! Less than a week to go!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Labor Day weekend is pretty crowded. Although, if I remember correctly, Labor Day itself is not too crowded. I know you mentioned schools starting, but I know up in the Northeast, most schools don't start until after Labor Day.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect for this weekend? I wouldn't expect alot of out of state visitors since the school year recently started, but I've never been to WDW during this time frame before. Thanks.
I have heard that the Labor Day crowds at WDW can be moderate to crowded.
I heard that the crowds usually thin by the 2nd wk. in Sept.
:D :wave:

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

Labor Day has always been slow at MK. Last year we walked onto every single ride. Splash Mtn and Space Mtn were 5 minute waits. It was so fantastic. I wish I could go this year. Not sure but the weekend may be busier. Monday will be so worth it, though.

Upvote 0

primetime52

I went on labor day weekend last year it wasn't crowded at all. Pretty much any weekend in September is quiet, with labor day weekend being only slightly more crowded than the rest. The only detail I remember is that there were bigger crowds on Sunday than on Saturday. I don't think we went in to the parks at all on Monday so I don't know how crowded it was then.

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Labor Day weekend is pretty quiet- touringplans.com has it at 5's all weekends, which is pretty low, considering they never give a lower number than 4.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

4 more to the crowd...:ROFLOL: We arrive 8/31
I thought that the MK would be the most crowded on Labor Day... we were going to skip it that day... hmmm may have to hop over and check it out.

Upvote 0

woodsjen99

Add 3 more for Labor Day...We leave the 31st also. We are planning MK all Day Sunday and AK and MGM on Monday. Those getting ready to go. Do not forget to on Rockin Roller Coaster before it is down

Upvote 0

JNL0508

I was there on Labor Day last year and it wasn't bad at all. It did get a little crowded in the afternoon, but nothing to worry about.

Also add 6 more to the list. :sohappy: I am going with some of my co-workers as a de-stresser. We will be there from the 1st till the 3rd. See you all there!!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom