crowds first weekend in DECEMBER

awesomeinabox

The first weekend of Dec is Pop Warner week. If you are staying at the all stars and don't like noise I would ask to be moved to another hotel. If not its actually not that awful, just a ton of football players and cheerleaders. DHS closes early one night I think for the Pop Party. Football teams arrive the first Monday and then cheerleaders show up Wed and Thurs.

Upvote 0

stefan74

I have been the first week of December a few times and I loved it. It was not that crowded, the weather was great and all of the Christmas decorations are up. Have a Magical Time!

Upvote 0

princessmelinda

I'm also going the first we of December! *21 DAYS!* Anyone think the first week of December will be much busier due to FL opening, TT reopening, Legend of Capt Jack Sparrow opening?

Upvote 0

JCtheparrothead

I will be there for the first couple weeks of December and it has traditionally been pretty quiet. It might be a little different on December 6th with everything opening this year but i don't see a reason for a huge uptick in attendance other than that day.

Upvote 0

SulleyanBoo

Original Poster
I hope ya'll are right about lower crowds. We are going for the weekend so I am obviously prepared for higher crowds due to it being the weekend. We are going to the Osbourne Lights. They are my favorite! We are not staying in one of the values this time luckily we will miss the pop warner crowds at the hotel at least!;)

Upvote 0

hankhill

"See" ya there. Down with Magical Musical Trip with Chorus, Bands etc from daughters High School. Make sure to stop at the Candlelight processional (biased, they are performing). Expect crowds to surge Friday night into Saturday but there are also two MVMCP that week as well.

Upvote 0

mcstensrud

I heard that the Filming for the X mas day parade is at MK on the 1st and 2nd.Should have some impact on the crowd level at MK and The other parks?

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I have gone several times the first week in Dec and crowds are very managable. Pop Warner football and Cheerleading championship is that week and have never ran into an issue with them as must of the time they are either practicing or have a game during the day. One factor to take into consideration that might have the crowds being a little larger this year is that Fantasyland opening on 12/6.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom