Crowds during "Jersey" week???

tchauvin

I want to plan my next trip in November (early) but I just heard something about "Jersey" week that takes place first week of November or close to....Is anyone familiar with this and how are the crowds????

NonnaT

I'm a Jersey girl.

I have no friggin accent, you do. Believe me, you do.

Yeah, I listen to Bruce Springsteen, go down the shore, and know every single location of where Tony Soprano ate dinner.

Don't change your Disney plans, I won't bother you. But chances are, your Kentucky accent will definitely amuse me.
Awesome!!! Love the "Jersey attitude" reply! You rock!

Upvote 0

KIsAPrincess

Never heard of Jersey Week before this thread! Lol.
But for anyone going the first weekend - (Saturday) Nov 7, 2015 - is the Wine and Dine Half Marathon. There will be some road closures for a short time Saturday evening.
I'll be there in my princess crown! Wave if you see me running!

Upvote 0

Tony the Tigger

Born and raised in NJ. Moved to South Florida in my late 20's.

I can only imagine how many people are complaining about the Italian food and the tap water that week! LOL.

They should set up a San Gennaro feast in the "streets of New York" at HS!

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

We recently moved from New Jersey, and my husband's family still live there. The schools close for two days in early November for a teacher convention, so yeah, lots of families do tack a couple days on to that long weekend and take a vacation. We've taken several trips during Jersey Week and the weeks on either side of it, and the difference in crowds isn't noticeable at all. Just more Mets gear and NJ accents, really. Our Disney wedding was during Jersey Week this last year, which worked out for my MIL, who works for the schools. Crowds were like they always are at the tail end of Food & Wine. It's a good time to go.
Quick side question; how bad are crowds during Food and Wine Festival? We're going there during F&W(doing that for our anniversary), but would like to know what to expect in terms of ride times.

Upvote 0

Tony the Tigger

Quick side question; how bad are crowds during Food and Wine Festival? We're going there during F&W(doing that for our anniversary), but would like to know what to expect in terms of ride times.

We've never had an issue with those Crowds – but we typically wait until late October or early November, and we don't go on weekends.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom