Crowd Levels Feb 11-18, why the increase?

natron20

Anyone have a clue why the projected crowds have increased for next month? When we booked our trip all days were projected to be very but now the estimates are double what they were originally.

Kind of getting worried.

natron20

Original Poster
touringplans.com is a great start, 10 bucks a year and WELL worth it

Correct. You seem experienced with touringplans.com. How reliable would you say there numbers are?

Also, noticed on Sunday evening MK is open until 1am. How crowded will be from say 9 to 1? I've never been in the parks that late, no clue what to expect.

Thanks again to everyone for continued information. All I can do is hope the crowds turn out to be not as bad as I am fearing. I am going with my wife but also my parents, who are 70ish. They have not been to Disney since the early 80's and I want them to have a good time so bad. Crossing my fingers.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Yes, in the Northeast we have "Feb Vacation" which runs President's day through Friday, a full week. Since the energy crisis of the 70s this has been so. It's a popular time for warmer weather vacations, including WDW.

We also get a week in mid April that may or may not coincide with Easter/Passover.

It actually started a lot earlier than the 70s. (former New Englander who is a seasoned citizen - my photo is 10 years old) :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom