Crowd Level Advice Needed...

DisneyGirl3820

We go to WDW every Spring and Fall however, we are being adventerous this year and thinking of going the last week of August. Is this a crazy idea or will the crowd levels be bearable?

When we went last October, it was horrible and it seems that each year it gets worse so I'm thinking to go earlier at the end of August (can't go in September because kids have school).

This year, however, Labor Day is on the 7th of September. Will that have any bearing on the crowd levels?

Advice needed. Thank you

CAPTAIN HOOK

The crowds are manageable at any time of year - its just what levels you're prepared to put up with.
We found that with our last August trip, the nearer to the end of the month, the quieter the crowds. You also have to take into account the shorter the operating hours as the crowds decrease.

Upvote 0

SamandChel

Just did a last week of August trip this year. Not that bad. We were there from the 23rd to 9/1. The crowds were still heavy but we're not at the high summer levels. Only downside is everything was starting to shut down and construction stuff was popping up since the summer was over. All the rehab started. Other than that it's average crowd levels, similar to the couple weeks between thanksgiving and Christmas or kind of like marathon weekend.

First couple days were heavier and labor day was heavy. Middle of trip had a few really empty days.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

We go the end of August and we usually walk onto many rides... It's a good time to go, but it is very hot. Either way, you'll have a good time.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I've only been once the last week of August, but we thought the crowds were great. Very manageable. We usually go in Spring as well, and I was happy with the crowd levels. The main difference, as it's been said, is the heat. It was pretty brutal. We drank a lot of water, and alternated the air conditioned attractions and it was fine. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom