Crossroads Shopping Center Restauants and distance

calavis

Original Poster
Does anyone know the restaurants at Crossroads?
What is the distance from there to Hotel Plaza hotels? (downtown disney Royal Plaza)?
thanks

Figment1986

I know there is an Unos and a Sweet Tomatoes there.

It's right across the street from the hotel plaza area. not that far of a distance for walking.

CaptainAshley

It'd be a hike, and you'd probably want to start from DTD Marketplace if you're using Disney busses. There's a lot once you get there-- a McDonalds (with an actual dollar menu), Buffalo Wild Wings, Perkins, Red Lobster, Chevy's, and others that I know I'm forgetting. There's a Pirate's Cove minigolf course tucked away back there too. There are sidewalks going past all the DTD affiliated hotels and fountains and it's always nicely landscaped so if you felt like getting off the property for a few hours, it'd be an easy adventure.

Rob562

thanks everyone. Looks like about a half mile by walking. but then it shows a mile by car? confusing

I presume you're talking about Google Maps or a GPS unit? Look at the specific directions it gives you.
Many times, mapping software has trouble taking divided roads into account. It may have you starting on the westbound (toward Downtown Disney) side, and then having to loop around somehow.
It doesn't know that there are cutouts and turnaround areas along the divided road, so it thinks you're exiting out onto a one-way street, with no way to turn left out of your hotel)

-Rob

yensid67

thanks everyone. Looks like about a half mile by walking. but then it shows a mile by car? confusing

HOtel Plaza BLVD is directly across the street from Crossroads and not that big of a walk. BUT I must warn you if no one else has yet...That intersection can be very dangerous to get across. You will be crossing 6 lanes of traffic, that doesn't let up at ANYTIME! If you choose to walk, I would caution you to VERY CAREFUL, look both ways and do it again! If you can take a bus, taxi, or a car is the best suggestion that I can offer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom