News Crossroads Plaza Faces Demoliton

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I do the exact same to get from celebration to Dr Phillips area.

Thw sherbets road is getting busier and busier and not meant to handle that amount of traffic, I wonder what the long term plan is for people arriving from that side of property.

They're SLOWLY widening Avalon between western way and 192....SUPPOSEDLY once that's done they'll connect to 27 as well

matt9112

Eh…was pizzeria uno and Perkins really “competition”?

hindsight isn’t 20/20 on crossroads

Sales says yes....those stores were the most profitable in the entire state? You going to tell me that has nothing to do with disney? Actually i know a couple that made the most money for there respective brands in the entire nation.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Sales says yes....those stores were the most profitable in the entire state? You going to tell me that has nothing to do with disney? Actually i know a couple that made the most money for there respective brands in the entire nation.
I meant from the customers perspective…I don’t know if anything there would keep me on that side of 535 intentionally…

opinions vary

Lilofan

Eh…was pizzeria uno and Perkins really “competition”?

hindsight isn’t 20/20 on crossroads
On a budget the Taco Bell at Crossroads was a great deal. But I miss the infamous " foam parties " at the Baja Beach Club nearby in the mid 1990s. Crazy times on the dance floor with the dance floor and bodies covered with foam.

Last edited:

Bocabear

That McDonalds did crazy business...
Disney Springs is great but Disney Springs doesn't offer an easy in and out experience if you just want to grab a late night meal, some snacks or convenience items... Crossroads was a necessary location. The McDonald's over by All Star resorts is just not convenient for most... Neither would Flamingo Crossing be.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I wish they would get this over with. It seems like it's taking forever for everything.
Welcome to construction in 2022.

Demand is outpacing supply in pretty much every facet. In my particular niche, we have more than enough work for us to run 3 shifts but can only get enough materials to run 1. Even if materials suddenly became available, the labor is not there to staff them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom