Crossing over from Value to Reg season

Ergens2

We are looking to stay the last week of Sept into first of Oct. Will I have to pay both prices? I thought I read somewhere that whatever season you book in is the rate you get for the whole trip. Can anyone shed some light on this? We had already planned to go in Dec but because of my husbands job we have to vacation before the middle of Oct.

HELP!!!!!! :hammer:

madalex

The rate for the first night of your trip is the rate you will pay for the entire stay, even if there is some crossover into a different rate season.

We took advantage of this during a recent trip in Feb. The day we were planning to go to WDW was the first day of peak season. When I figured this out, I changed our plans to go down one day earlier - as a result, we got value season rates for the entire trip, even though 6 out of the 7 nights we were there was during peak season.

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

I may be wrong, but I think they show the seasons on the official website (Disney.com) but I'm sure Pam could shed some light on this.

Pam. . .

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Value: 1/1- 2/11, 8/29- 9/29 , 10/31- 12/19 for all Value, Moderate
and WL, AK & Fort Wilderness Cabins.

1/1- 2/11, 8/8- 11/18 for the campground
1/1-2/11, 7/5- 9/29 & 10/31 - 12/19 for all other properties

Regular: 4/18-8/28 & 9/30- 10/30 (same resorts as above)
4/18- 8/7 for the campground
4/18-7/4, 9/30- 10/30 All other properties (except Swan & Dolphin)

Peak: 2/12- 4/17 for all properties (except Swan & Dolphin)

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Options

You are right in that if you book your vacation on the last day of a higher price scale, that will carry over for your full booking, but there is a way around it (or a number of ways).

When we have been in that situation, we have stayed off site for the one night, then moved in, or you can book two separate stays, one for the nights at the one rate, then book separately for the lower rate. Just a little bit of hassle, but you can take advantage of the savings.

It can also be a chance to check out two different hotels if you like.

Upvote 0

Ergens2

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. I knew I was not seeing things. I think we are now going nto go the last week of Sept into the first of Oct. :sohappy: I am so excited now! That means we are 2 months closer to going!! My only prob now is if there will be any AP rates for Sept!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom