Crime in WDW

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
they're also opening an Orange County Sheriff's Substation in the new Reedy Creek Fire station by Saratoga Springs

TomF

Originally posted by Sulley
Yeah I've been robbed at Disney...

Where else have you heard of paying $6 for a burger and fries without a soft drink?

LOL

Newbie here, just couldn't resist. :wave:

-Sulley

The PGA championship....$17.50 for a hot dog, cheesburg, a draft beer and a Pepsi....not only that the food was awful

JaynMACP96_97_9

You forgot to mention the Secret Service office. It is (or at least was) also on Main Street.

Hmm, yaknow i never knew that, although it makes obvious sense with re to counterfeiting. Thanks for the info. I'd imagine its up in that same area. I only worked on Main St once as an entire shift in merchandise and the rest were curtain calls to the Emporium.

GenerationX

We experienced a minor crime last Friday at Moana Mickey's Arcade - one of my sons left his half-filled pressed penny book next to one of the games. We realized on the walk back to our room that he had forgotten it in the arcade. When we got back there, it was gone. It couldn't have been out of his sight for more than 30 minutes. I scoured every inch of that arcade to no avail. I've filled out forms, left messages, and talked to the Polynesian's lost and found, but it has not been turned in. :(

While my son was careless for leaving it there (he's only 6), he learned a valuable lesson: watch your stuff, because there are idiots everywhere. We waited a couple of days for it turn up, but when it hadn't by Monday, we bought a new book to hold the pennies we had smooshed after the theft. Coincidentally (and I'm not kidding here), he ended up with a book that was missing exactly the number of pennies (19) and quarters (1) that were in the book that was stolen. I don't know what that means, but I'm sure there's some cosmic truth in it that I will discover some day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom